Harry

*mature

He's sound asleep when I get home. I sigh happily, fingers carding through his damp hair. His smooth tan cheek creases the pillowcase, soft snores slipping between his lips.

My heart warms at the sight of him. He must be so exhausted, poor baby.

When my gaze flicks upward a shiver runs down my spine, time stopping.

"You finished," I whisper my thoughts aloud. "That means so much to me," a warm tear streaks down my cheek. "I love you," I murmur, pressing a quick kiss to his forehead. "Thank you."

Much to my surprise he stirs, eyelids fluttering open, sheepish smile on his face.

"Hi beautiful."

"Zayn," I exhale, cupping his face in my hands. His eyes are a soft caramel, long lashes batting as he blinks. "You are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Your heart is so beautiful, you're so damn romantic. How do you do that?"

He bites back a smile and ruffles my curls. "I dunno. I just love you. It feels natural."

"I'm going to take a shower."

"Oh," he frowns deeply. "I wish we could have showered together."

"Maybe next time," I grin.

It's super quick because I'm anxious to crawl into bed beside him. He seems ecstatic, wide smile on his face as he pulls me into his arms.

"You smell so good," he moans softly, nuzzling into the crook of my neck. I giggle as it tickles and he nibbles at my earlobe.

"Stop," I squeal, in a fit of laughter. "Zayn!"

When he does I'm flustered, cheeks ruddy.

"You feel especially warm," I move a stray hair out of his face and lean in to kiss him, kiss deepening as his hand slips around my neck. My mouth parts for him and our tongues duel.

There are licking flames all around me, a fiery passion burning within me and his lips are fueling it, the warmth of his skin driving me crazy. He tastes sweet, mouth wet, tongue rough.

I feel my pulse quicken, boiling blood pumping in my veins. He stops and I try to catch my breath, panting out softly. His eyes are glowing amber, tounge trailing seductively over his bottom lip before his teeth are sinking in and he's pushing me onto the mattress, legs straddling my waist.

He just touches me tenderly, hands roaming over my chest, pointer finger trailing down to my bellybutton. Feather-like as if I'm fragile and he's afraid he'll shatter me.

"Are you afraid?"

"Of what?"

"Hurting me," I whisper, heart wrenching up like an angry fist. "You shouldn't be."

"Your heart is such a delicate thing. I should have never touched it."

"No," I fight back tears, voice wavering. "Never be scared. Please," I beg desperately. "I trust you."

He's sweeping down to kiss me again and we become entwined, my hair tousled, breathing shallow, heart racing, pulse in my neck and then it slows down to almost nothing.

Complete stillness and silence, nothing but the ticks of our hearts and I'm fucking melting, mattress molding to my body.

It's a feeling I can't describe.

"You've never felt so warm," I say quietly.

His hand trembles, back of it stroking my cheek and a tear falls onto my skin.

"It's okay to cry."

"Never forget the moments like this," his voice hitches and my heart snaps. "Whatever happens, never forget the love that we shared, the kisses we swaped...don't forget about me," he hiccups painfully.

"It doesn't matter babe," I sit up. "We're here now. Nothing is going to change. I'm right here. Let's not ruin the moment Zayn, I-"

His eyes search mine as I search for the right words.

"Want you," I finish.

"That's all I ever needed to hear. Can I-" his eyes are soft and kind, tone hushed. "Can I make love to you?"

I'm fucking triggered, blinking back tears because I'm goddamn sensitive.

"Just relax. I want to make you feel good."

He kisses me passionately but unrushed, lips finding my jaw, eliciting a moan from me before moving to my collarbone. He stops to scatter a trail of lovebites on my neck, teeth pulling at my skin gently.

"Z-zayn," I stammer and his lips suction around the marks, sucking until my body quivers.

The moist tip of his tongue laps over my assaulted flesh and I rut helplessly against the sheets.

He tugs at my curls, teeth grazing my hardened nipples. They're sore until they soften inside of his mouth, his cheeks hollowing out.

He's so gorgeous, lashes grazing his cheeks, tongue skimming over my buds before he wanders to my v-line, pads of his thumbs tracing circles into my hips. The tips of his fingers skim above my underwear line but it's a playful tease and he moves gracefully to kiss my inner thighs. I feel a heat spread through my stomach, cheeks flushing, a thin sheen of sweat at my hairline and my legs begin to tremble.

I'm growing harder with each passing second and he strokes me through the thin material of my briefs.

By the time he pulls them off, my member is springing out, leaking against his bare skin.

He thumbs over the head and my thighs quake, back arching up off the mattress.

"Your body is beyond perfection," he murmurs. "You are so beautiful. I am so lost in you. My angel."

I moan shamelessly and he pumps slowly before taking me into his mouth. I'm close to releasing in his mouth as he flutters around me, my tip reaching the back of his throat but he eases off with an obscene pop. His lips are swollen, eyelids sweaty but he looks picturesque.

"I want you to come inside of me. I want to feel you...want you to fill me up. Make me whole Harry."

He presses his finger to my puckered hole.

"Need to slick you up but I don't have any-"

"No," I rasp out. "I don't care, I don't care. Please," I whimper.

He slips them into my mouth, letting me do the work for him.

My fingers dig into his back and he scissors me, adding more digits to stretch me properly. It hurts so bad, I bite my tongue.

He lines himself up and thrusts into me and I cry out in pain.

"Angel I can't," he panics, eyes wide. "I don't want to hurt you."

"Just move," I plead through gritted teeth.

So he does, hips swiveling, angle shifting until all I can feel is waves of immense pleasure. He delves deeper, pace quickening and I scream out as he hits my spot, a surge shooting through my entire body, bed frame rocking.

Harder, faster, deeper until I'm seeing stars, mind going blank.

His hips snap as he pounds into me. I whimper at the power; the sheer rawness. My body tenses up and then I clench around him, releasing, a strand of moans falling from my lips.

He slows down considerably before finally reaching his peak, orgasm overwhelming him like a strong tidal wave. He inches out lazily.

My body is weak, mind blissed out.

The storm surge has passed. Not much is left in its wake but heavy breathing and tangled limbs.

I'm in his arms and that's all that ever matters.

He breaks the heavy silence, fingers brushing through my tangled curls.

"My heaven."

A/N: AHHHHHHH