Harry

He's still asleep, raven hair spilled across the pillow.

Zayn is beautiful in an unexplainable way. I press a quick kiss to the corner of his mouth and quietly sneak into the kitchen.

I hum quietly as I put some toast in the toaster but I'm startled as arms wrap around my waist, heart jumping out of my chest.

"Morning angel," he says groggily, voice raspy.

His lips find the crook of my neck and a deep shiver runs down my spine.

"I'm trying to concentrate here," I chuckle. "Do you want burnt toast?"

His knuckles graze my jaw and I swear I'm going to lose it.

"Do you always cook in your underwear? I could get used to this."

"Shut up," I laugh lightly.

There's a ding as the slices pop up and I spread a generous amount of almond butter on them and slice up some bananas, sprinkling chia seeds on top.

"This was really basic," I shrug as I hand him a plate. "I make it a lot though because it's quick and simple."

He takes a bite and licks some nut butter off his thumb, before smirking.

"Maybe so but it's delicious."

His golden eyes are glimmering in the early morning sunlight, cheeks glowing.

He looks ethereal, a pleasant ambiance about him, his edges soft.

When he finishes off his toast, I reel him in, fingers fisted in his hair. He's taken by surprise but quickly takes the lead, backing me up against the counter, hands bracketing my waist.

His lips taste sweet, hands gentle. He pulls away, ruffling my hair.

"Anything I could have done better?"

His head tilts to the side, tongue poking out of the corner of his mouth.

"Add a drizzle of honey."

"Woah, I can't believe I've never thought of that," I frown. "That would balance the flavors so well."

"Are you going to eat angel?" He moves to the sink and scrubs some dishes before storing them away in the dishwasher.

"Uh yeah," I scratch the back of my head nervously. "You don't have to do that babe. I'll take care of it."

"I don't mind," he smiles warmly. "Eat and then we can get dressed. There's something I want to show you while you're still using up your vacation days."

My stomach is churning. I feel sick, like I shouldn't take a bite of anything ever.

"Actually I don't feel so well."

His face drops, arms wrapping around me.

"What hurts babe?"

I'm nonchalant about it, not thinking much of it.

"It's probably a stomach bug or something."

"Do you have a headache?"

I nod my head and he sighs, taking my hand in his and kissing it.

"I'll make you some tea. We can just have a lazy day. Watch movies and play video games or something."

The whistle of the tea pot nearly makes my head explode. I feel dizzy, body swaying and he steadies me, leading me to the couch.

"Babe," his hand pushes sticky hair out of my face. "You're really warm. Do you want to go to the doctor? I'll take you."

I'm sweating profusely, body chilling. This is likely much more than a stomach bug but I'm not going to worry about it. It isn't like I've never been sick before.

"Thought I was always warm," I pout.

He chuckles, collecting me in his arms, murmuring in my ear. "Of course you are my angel."

His breath tickles my skin and I want nothing more than his comforting touch.

Zayn can heal me.

We end up on the couch, snuggled up under blankets.

I sip my ginger and honey tea as he flips between channels, fingers carding through my hair.

"Why don't you just get some rest?"

He kisses my forehead and gets up, the telly background noise. I'm not paying it any mind, body jolting as he stands up.

"Where are you doing?"

"I want to map out where to paint the constellations."

"Okay, I want to be where you are."

That makes him smile and he leads me into my room, easing me onto the bed and peppering my face with kisses.

He roots around in my desk drawer until he finds a sharpened pencil and a ruler. My eyes are fixed on him, studying the way his muscles flex as he stretches, sketching intricate patterns. I want my fingers to skim over his ribcage. I want to kiss his thin tan waist but I don't have the strength. I barely have the energy to keep my eyes open but I'm entranced, watching him connect the dots, whole constellations coming to life.

"The big dipper," I say in awe.

My heart is dipping too. The bed is dipping under his weight as he kisses me.

"Angel," he caresses my cheek and I'm practically melting into the mattress.

He's scruffy, stubble scraping my skin as his mouth works at my jawline. My fingers get lost in his hair, eyes closing as my body relaxes.

"Don't shave," I whisper.

He purposely scratches his dark hairs against me before freezing, and my eyelids open, our eyes meeting.

"Is it too rough?"

"No," I exhale. "You look ruggedly handsome."

There's a smirk on his face, eyes burning bright amber, flecks of gold swimming around his pupils.

"What else does it for you?"

His fingertip traces down my side. Feather light, just barely touching my skin.

"Do you like that angel?"

I suck in a shaky breath as he kisses my hipbone. His thumbs trace circles around my bellybutton, a warmth spreading through me.

"That feels nice," my cheeks flush.

"Your tummy hurts," he frowns. "I want to make it better."

I've stopped chilling but my head is still pounding. A dull ache growing into a full on throb. I wince and his face fills with worry, catching my discomfort.

"What's wrong my love?"

"My head," I whimper. "I feel like I'm going to throw up."

I make it to the bathroom, heaving my insides into the toilet. He rubs the small of my back, fingers brushing my hair back.

I'm groaning, aware of how disgusting this is but he doesn't seem to mind, just helps me to my feet and flushes the toilet.

"Brush your teeth babe, I'll get you some water. You needs lots of fluids."

Three times. I brush three times until my gums are bleeding and still have to swish around some Listerine.

He comes back and kisses my temple. I stare at our reflections in the mirror.

Pale porcelain colored skin and baby pink cheeks next to olive skin and a sharp jawline.

"Are you sure you don't want to go to the doctor?"

"If I'm not feeling better tomorrow I'll go."

"Okay," he pecks my cheek. "If you want to go back to sleep that's fine. I'll make you some soup later."

"Alright," I mumble, rubbing at my eyelids. "Sleep with me?"

"Of course angel."

A/N: Harry is sick 😭😭😭