Chapter 12:Romeo And Juliet

Camila's POV:

March 02, 2015

We finally hit the bed and fell asleep after a few long hours of talking. Falling asleep in the green-eyed girl's arms was already special but waking up to the feeling of her soft kisses pressed gently onto my heated skin was even more thrilling. Her chest is warm against my back, her hold on me tight, protective but not too strong. Forcing open my heavy eyelids, I blink a few times to focus on the red reflection of my projection alarm clock, groaning lowly when I realize it's already two in the afternoon. She loosens her hold on me a bit, when she realizes my movement. I shuffle around with a small groan since my muscles feel pretty sore, then I'm finally face to face with the raven-haired girl. The first thing I'm met with are her bright greenish eyes, glowing, the excitement visible in them. I don't even get the chance to think any further, when her raspy voice speaks up, shutting my mind off.

"Good morning Camila" Her words spoken in a sweet rasp are followed by an even sweeter kiss placed right on the tip of my nose. I give her a toothy grin, not making a secret out of my adoration for her cuteness, before I rest my head against her shoulder. I make sure to brush my lips softly against her ear when I rasp. "Good morning Ms. Wolf." She pulls a little bit back and despite her confusion she smirks at me while she's rolling us over, so that she has me pinned to the bed with her strong muscular body.

"Didn't realize you could be such a little tease Ms. Cabello."

"I'm full of surprises Ms. Jauregui." I smirk up at her until I feel her warm palm teasingly sliding up my side. I can feel her body heat burn through our shirts, probably one thing werewolves and wolf shapeshifters have in common. My breath hitches midway and I can feel shivers running down my neck when she leans down, her plump slightly dry lips brushing against my ear, just the same way I previously did on her. "How do you like this Camila?"

She sits back onto her heels, making sure not to hurt me, since she straddled my hips. I burst forcefully and unexpectedly into laughter when her fingertips dance fast over my covered sides, tickling me without any mercy. "L-laur-en p-plea-se st-top I-I ca-n't t-take a-ny m-mor-e." She doesn't slow down a bit, I try to get a hold of her moving hands but she is faster and stronger than me, especially now since I can't really do anything with her tickle-torture. The room is filled by my squeals and her giggles and when I'm sure that I'm going to pee my pants any second it happens. I push against her broad shoulders, flipping her over without even putting in much effort. I guess we both didn't even expect me to be this strong.

I get torn out of my train of thoughts by the sound of a heavy thump. I lean over her side of the bed, peeking apologetically at the green-eyed werewolf, observing how Lauren struggles to get onto her feet with the cutest pout I've ever seen plastered on her face. I try to hold back my giggles while I reach out with my arms, trying to help the raven-haired girl up from the hard wooden floor. She keeps her act up, crossing her strong arms over her muscular chest and turns around toward my bedroom door. I really want to feel guilty but I can't help being distracted by her very athletic body, you can see each muscle of hers tensing and working when she moves around.

"If you don't want me to be in your bed you don't need to throw me out. You simply could have told me Camila." I snort heartedly at her poor acting skills and get out of my bed, shivering when my bare feet make contact with the cold floor, before I follow her to the door, stopping her from exiting my bedroom. I rush in front of her and surprise both of us again by how fast I can move. I feel my head spinning and Lauren immediately presses me gently against my bedroom door, when she noticed my unease and dizziness.

She holds me up against the door by my forearms, steadying me carefully before speaking up, a small frown gracing her impressive features. "Don't worry Camila, I read somewhere that it is possible for Lunas to adapt some of our skills before they even got marked. I didn't think it would already adapt to you since we haven't known each other that long. The reports said the fastest cases it happened was after one year of contact between the mates but I always knew you were special."