The Lilac Heiress Strikes Back

Chapter Thirteen:

"Madara,"

She was shocked beyond belief, how did he get in this dimension? She didn't even know how she got in this dimension, but Hotaru-she cringed-knew how she did. She had said that the Jūbi had performed some sort of space ninjustu on her so she could come here. She slowly stood up as Akamaru growled by her side, ready to attack whenever needed, with her Byakugan slowly activating, scanning the area for the massive creature, for the Jūbi. Seeing this, Madara chuckled. "Smart girl you are, Hyūga, but my pet is still over in the Fourth Shinobi War killing all of your friends and family." His chuckles increased slightly when he saw the gentle kunoichi narrow her eyes in hidden anger as she slid into her Jūho stance with Akamaru crouching low. From her three hundred and sixty degree vision, she saw the group tense up in ready for battle. "Don't," She warned, "Against him...you're nothing but a mere speck, a fly, a nuisance...an annoyance." She nodded at Akamaru and the two charged at the Susanoo-protected Uchiha. "Hakke Gatsūga (Eight Trigrams: Fang Over Fang)!" She declared as the two jumped, spinning rapidly and forming lavender and storm grey tunneling tornadoes swirling around each other in a drill. They parted at the last minute and arched, attacking Susanoo from the back and the head, making it roar in anger. Susanoo took all six of its arms and tried to grab the two tornadoes in its grasp, only for them to fall limply by his sides. Madara's eyes widened slightly in shock as the two tornadoes stopped spinning to reveal the Hyūga girl and her ninken, ready to defend any attack coming their way and countering. "Impressive, combining a Hyūga technique and an Inuzuka techinque," He praised with a dark smirk marring his features before releasing a massive fireball. Hinata scowled and performed handsigns as she declared, "Suiton: Suikodan (Water Style: Water Shark Bullet)!" She spat out a large water shark, letting it charge head on into the fireball, creating a large mass of steam to obscure Akamaru's view. Her Byakugan picked up Madara pumping chakra into Susanoo's arms, bringing them back to life, as Susanoo grasped his swords and shield. Her eyes widened in shock when the swords and shield suddenly transformed into a massive bow and set of arrows with all three arrows loaded into the bow. Susanoo aimed and fired, the three massive arrows spiralling towards the two. Hinata's scowl returned and deepened as she declared, "Shugohakke Rokujūyon Shō (Protection of The Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms)!" Her outstretched flat palms glowed light blue as she weaved her hands rapidly, lines of blue forming around Akamaru and herself in a protective dome. Madara watched with mild shock as the arrows were literally torn to shreds by the unique technique performed by the Hyūga heiress. Suddenly, she pushed her hands towards Susanoo, her right palm over her upside down left palm, as she let out a battle cry. His eyes widened considerably when he saw the chakra needled dome bloom into a large chakra spear and flashed into Susanoo's neck, decapitating the dark purple entity. Madara did nothing as the foundation of Susanoo fell before him, his onyx eyes blankly staring at the Hyūga girl, before smirking, "It's time to truly test your prowess in taijustu." In a flash, he was before her, his arm in the motion of a right hook. She dodged and countered with a palmed strike to the right bicep. And so they started with Death's dance, attacking, blocking, and counter attacking with increasing speed with blurs of white attacking also. She skidded back from a blow to the chest by Madara, crouching low, as he did also from a strong palmed strike to the abdomen. Her fingers curl as her palms stayed flat, her arms glowing blue until two lion heads bloomed, chakra swaying as if it were fire.

"Jūho Sōshiken (Gentle Step Twin Lion Fists)!"

With that, she charged at Madara who met her half-way, delievering strikes and blocks with Hinata doing the same with her lion fists. The group watched in awe as Hinata seemingly danced from Madara's strikes. She twirled from another strike, her indigo hair switching with her fluid movement as her lilac eyes glowed with the Byakugan. She did a no-handed backflip, going into the air, and as she went upright, she sent a lion fisted palm towards Madara. Their eyes bugged out of their heads when they saw the blue lion charge out of her palm, roaring as it charged at Madara. Akamaru caught Hinata in mid air and followed the blue lion in its course towards the Uchiha with Hinata holding her last lion fist towards a busied Madara. She pulled her arm back before pushing, letting the second blue lion charge out of her palm as well. She then jumped off of Akamaru and slammed her palms onto the ground, her hair flying around her as she did so. Out of the ground, seemingly a phantom, came a large lavender colored chakra-made lion, descending downward onto Madara who was pinned down onto the ground. An explosion bloomed from his place, flashes of blue and lavender ascending the blackened skies. Akamaru ran back to Hinata's side as she lightly panted, her black long sleeved shirt torn at the side to reveal a crimson wound. She scanned for Madara's chakra signature, seeing it dim slowly into nothingness. She sagged her shoulders in relief. Thank Kami, he's gone...Im almost out of chakra. Hinata praised to Kami inwardly as she patted Akamaru on the head fondly while deactivating her Byakugan to conserve chakra. Fighting Madara Uchiha was no easy feat after all. She briefly wondered how Hashirama Senju defeated Madara easily when said Uchiha had the Kyubi. She controlled her breathing as Akamaru did the same, taking deep breaths of oxygen and guiding it towards their lungs. Her danger senses blazed angrily and she grabbed Akamaru before diving to the left, dodging a large black tendril. Deep dread filled her being as she looked up to meet the blood red, tomoe splattered eye of the tailed beast with an enraged Madara standing on its head with his Eternal Mangyeko Sharigan blazing with rage and his arms crossed over his chest. She heard Akamaru whine from his place in her arms and she agreed, "Hai, Akamaru, we're royally fucked."