My Awesome Children

Epilogue:

"Mommy! Look what Daddy got me!" A four year old boy excitedly exclaimed, his pupil-less lilac eyes glowing with joy as his wild bronze hair swished with his movements. She looked up and smiled softly at the little boy, seeing the starfish in his tiny and chubby hands as the sunlight bathed on his tanned skin. He showed his mother the starfish and he was smug when he saw the awed look his mother produced. "Wow!" She had gasped, "Satoshi-kun it's beautiful!" He blushed rosy pink and looked down at the floor, shuffling his feet cutely, as he shyly mumbled, "I got it because it reminded me of Mommy." She smiled and wrapped her arms around his tiny figure in a warm embrace which made his cheeks darken to a beautiful red. A deep chuckle sounded and two pairs of lilac eyes glanced up to see an amused Finnick looking down at them. Satoshi grinned and exclaimed, "Daddy!" before tackling Finnick with a hug which made the adult chuckle again. She stood up and smiled as Finnick picked up Satoshi into his arms. "Onee-chan should be back from her council meeting." She informed softly, making Finnick look at her with a soft expression, a matching smile on his lips. "Don't worry, Hinata, everything will be fine." To further reassure her, he placed a gentle kiss on her lips before pulling back to chuckle at their little boy's adorable proclamation of "Eew!". He rubbed Hinata's swollen belly and seeing his father's actions, Satoshi did the same with his tiny hand. A gentle kick greeted them. Satoshi beamed as Finnick said, "That's where your baby sister is right now." Satoshi made an 'ooh!' face before grinning brightly. "I'ma have a baby sister! That's cool! I get to baby her and and play with her and and protect her from mean people and and all that cool stuff Uncle Kiba said!" Satoshi excitedly said, making his parents laugh. "Aunt Hinata! Uncle Fin!" The two looked over to see a grinning Hisoka running over to them with Gale and Hotaru walking behind her. Hisoka's silver eyes shone brightly as her sunset orange hair gleamed in the sunlight, her fair skin bathed under the sun's warmth. The six-year-old girl hugged Hinata and Finnick as said man placed Satoshi gently on his feet, letting the two play on the beach as Gale and Hotaru appeared next to them, holding hands. "What did the council say?" Finnick asked as he hugged Hinata from behind, his chin resting on her shoulder. Hotaru smirked, "Well, they agreed that we could become allies, but they're still angry that I didn't get married to some guy of royalty." Hinata sighed in relief. "Also, I got a pretty good show of Naruto kicking the old geezers' asses with Neji and Sasuke replacing them as advisors." Hotaru added, making all of them laugh as Hotaru recalled the whole meeting to them. And so, the four conversed, talking about anything and laughing at the antics of Satoshi and Hisoka. Suddenly, they heard Satoshi and Hisoka exclaim, "Uncle Kiba! Uncle Shino!" as loud barks echoed through the beach along with giggles. Hotaru smirked as she heard other voices fill the beach, making Hinata gasp in shock, while she let her golden eyes roam over to the beach, her smirk still in place.

"Took ya long enough!"