Shot 3

Recap : laksh following ragini. He is amazed to see a whole new side of ragini. He thinks to just play a simple love game without hurting her much..

Next day morning :

Ragini woke up soon in the next morning as it's an important day for her today. Today it's a very big event in her music academy. It completes its silver jubilee today and so there are many celebrities who are going to attend the event. She's gonna perform in front of popular sitarists of the state and she's nervous about it. She prayed to God to give her all the strength and blessings today as she may even get a chance to sing for bollywood if they are impressed by her musical skills. She took blessings from her daadi and left for the academy..she was wearing a pure snow white anarkali with her hair open. she was wearing only earrings as her ornaments. Her jhumkas were dancing along with her whenever she takes a step while her free air waving against the wind. She looked like an angel coming from her heaven not by floating but by walking..

Rag : o God it's already late.. I don't think I can able to visit dhadima and others (beggers treated by ragini) today as i may get late. K will meet them once the function is over.

She was lost in her own thoughts that she didn't think twice before taking a turn for the next street. She bumped into a hard and musculine chest and was about to fall back. Her eyes shut tightly ready to hit the ground when a strong hand grabbed her by her waist and pulled her towards it.. She once again met with the hard chest but this time her both the hands served as a barrier between their bodies. After relaxing a bit she opened her kaajal filled eyes which met with a sharp and surprised pair of another eyes, (no need of any guessing.. Yes ofcourse it's our lucky)..

Lucky pov :

He woke up before the sunrise for the first time in his life.. Never even in his school days he woke up before sunrise for studying but now something didn't let him sleep the whole night.. He thought that it's his thirst for revenge that's not letting him sleep. But only inside his heart he knows that it's his excitement to meet ragini that's not letting him sleep. He get dressed up in his most cool as well as best clothes and comes down at the time of aarthi. Whole mm was stunned to see him attending pooja without anyone waking him up. They looked at him as if he is some sort of alien.. But he ignored all their looks and left for the day. He first went to a bouquet shop and bought some white tulips as it's always his favorite and left for badi. On his way he found an angel walking on the road lost in some thoughts and he couldn't believe his own eyes in that case. He never once thought that ragini can be so beautiful even in such simple attire. While ragini was lost in her thoughts he was lost in her beauty that both them were unaware of the surroundings and bumped with each other. He felt electric current pass through his body when their body touched the other. As an instant reaction his arms protectively surrounds her waist preventing her from falling..

He found her opening her doe shaped eyes to meet his pair and he was totally lost in its depth. Both were lost in that cute eye lock when a sudden crackle sound made them to come to reality.

Authors pov :

Ragini who got alerted by the sound pushed him a little and moved as far as possible while laksh sighed in disappointed. They both searched for the source of sound and was shocked to see her sitar lying on the floor with broken strings. Raginis eyes jumped out of her sockets while laksh stood shocked.

She took the sitar in her hands and tried to play it but it doesn't resonate.. Her beautiful eyes stung with tears while laksh felt as if someone pinched his heart.. He felt guilty for what happened and apologized to ragini

Lak : I'm sorry ragini. I didn't see you coming

Ragini got furious at him

Ragini : u idiot. Don't you have eyes.. Is this your father's road that you walk as you wish don't you have sense..