Shot 13

So the promo part is here

Happy ganesh chathurthi ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Ragini and laksh are seen sitting in ragini's bed back facing each other. Ragini has slight layer of tears in her eyes but wipes it up before laksh could see it. Laksh knows ragini far better than that. He feels terrible but somewhere in his heart he's jumping in joy for getting wife like ragini. He gets reminded of their last night's conversation.

Fb:

Rag : we should get married laksh?

Lak : WHAT¡¡¡

Rag : Didn't you hear me? We have to get married.

Lak : But why all of a sudden? And how's it gonna solve the problem?

Ragini rolls her eyes.

Rag : like everyone says you are so dumb

Laksh glared her

Rag : do you remember why our marriage got cancelled? It's for that disgusting  half sister of mine and to get her mother married to my father. Swara blamed you for molestation so that you will fall more in front of my family's eyes. But if this marriage takes place then swara will be  forced to reveal the truth or else her parents can never get united..

Lak : But ragini I'm useless right now. I don't have anything with me to keep you safe and protected. I don't even have my family's support now. How will I keep you happy after our marriage. You will get the same hatred as mine. I can't risk your life for my selfishness.

Rag : lucky.. Stop all this mahan drama. It only suits that useless sister of mine.. Now you don't try to play her role. And about my life I'm sure there's no one who will keep me happy in my life more than you. Now you just answer me. Do you like me or not.

Lak : is that a question?

Rag : then it's done. Anyways it was planned long back without our permission but now it's happening with our permission.

Lak : But ragini what about love? You deserve someone much better than me in all means. Neither I can provide you a comfortable life nor can I shower you with love.

Rag : first of all I think you forgot.. Its not ragini but laado.. Lucky's laado. Second is not every relation is based on love. What if we don't love each other? We do trust each other other which is needed for any relation.. The only thing I'm upset about this marriage is my daadima. Its her only dream is to see me getting married and I can't even fulfill it now.

Lak : But laadoo we can inform her  about the marriage right . She also knows that I'm innocent. So why will she not agree.

Rag : she won't lucky. She knows how you are treated even if you are not at fault. For her my life is important than anybody else and she'll deny giving my hands to you worried about my future.
Laksh steps forwards and holds her hand.

Lak : Laado are we doing the right thing? Can we lead a perfect life?

Rag : There's nothing called perfect in this life lucky. It's all depends upon the way we see it. Let's just see it in the positive way.

Lucky nods agreeing. Lucky offers to drop Raghu home and says that he will pick her up early morning after getting everything arranged for the marriage

Lucky leaves to washroom to get ready when his mobile rings. Laado sees it to find Tanya calling. She gets remembered of something.

Lucky comes out only to find a furious ragini.

Lak : kya hua laado?

Rag : Tanya kon hai.

Lak : Tanya?

Rag : haan Tanya. I do remember that you are a playboy.

She takes the knife which she snatched from him for cutting his wrist and keeps it on his neck.

Rag : Dare you eye another girl after marriage else you will see the worst in your wife.

Laksh gulps in fear and nods heavily.

Lak : I.. I.. Swe.. Swswear.. I'll leave all my pla.. Pla...playboy stuffs and will remain loyal

Rag : Good for you 

Fb ends.

Laksh chuckles remembering the incident and Ragini looks at him weird.

Rag : why are you laughing now?

Lak : nothing laado.. I just remembered my wife's sherni mode yesterday.

Laksh chuckles again and ragini understands and joins  him..

She raises her eyebrow.

Rag : you will see that mode often if you try to double cross your wife.

Laksh raises his one eyebrow..

Lak : so does that mean now I can only eye my wife right?

He asks with a mischievous glint while ragini blushed a little

Rag : lucky I know.. You will be hungry.. I'll go and get something for us.

Ragini is about to leave but laksh catches her wrist.

Lak : where do you think you are going? Answer it.

Rag : lucky chodo mujhe. Someone might see us.

Lak : so what? Is. It a crime to hold my wife's hand.?

Ragini feels butterflies in her stomach whenever he calls her wife.. Ragini pushes him and runs while laksh shakes his head smiling.

All this is witnessed by the mysterious person and he gets hell angry to see them smiling happily

Mp : no no no.. This is not done. What did I do?

Swara is seen gazing in her room. She's frustrated to the core.

Swa : how did this all happen. No there's something wrong. I should find out. I know it can't be true. Now how will I unite my parents. This Ragini she spoiled every thing.. I'll not leave her

Laksh in his room thinking about all the drama that took place in his house.

After leaving Baadi they visited his home only to get hate and disgusting looks. Everyone saw them as if they committed some murder.

Dp : how much more will you make me ashamed?

Ap: I can't believe you did this.

Once again the same throwing out drama. In all this only Daadi provided them shelter but didn't speak a word with them. She's the most hurt and that's the thing that made ragini upset. She can't see ragini in pain hence provided them with shelter but it's his duty to feed his wife and give all the comforts of life.

Precap : Evils teamed up

Target - 80 votes