Shot 19

It's been a week now..

Though RagLak are separated they are still staying in the same house just for Daadi and neighbours. Swara overheard them talking about leaving the place soon so that they can get divorce  without hurting anyone. The decides to act as loving couple till they find a separate place for themselves. Swara's happiness knew no bounds. She has already became Laksh's friend pretending to apologise for her early behaviour. Laksh who now hates Ragini accepts swara and behaves close with her in front of her to provoke her.

Swara is now in the market. For the first time the blackmailer called her saying that he wants to meet her. Swara though she dislikes him she's happy that she got laksh because of him. She's pretending to buy things when she gets the blackmailer's call. He asks her to turn back and his is face is revealed to be NIKHIL..

Swa : Nikhil?

Swara asked shocked out of her wits. Nikhil is a rich guy but a nerd who went in the same high school as her and Ragini. She knows that he had a crush on Ragini but didn't knew the nerd can become so evil to get her.

Nikhil : i know you've lots of questions but i don't have time to answer all of it. First i want to get introduced to Ragini to make friends with her. Later i know how to treat my queen and find a place in her heart.

He said smirking.

Swa : But how can I do that? Ragini hates me.

Nikhil : Fine then I'll find a way myself.. Just make sure you get as close as possible with laksh. I can't wait anymore. Make it fast.

Swa : Laksh is in my fingertips now. Btw should I continue giving drugs to him?

Nikhil : it's better to give him till we achieve our goals. I don't want any mess in the plan.

Swara nods and they both leave.

Ragini is seen crying in her room. She cries vigorously when someone gives tissue to her. She looks up to find Laksh smiling at her.

Rag : why the hell did you give the glycerine to me? My tears are not stopping at all.

Lak : but i thought you were crying watching that scene from Ekta show which we copied in fooling them.

Laksh said looking at the scene that's playing in her phone. The scene that they've watched n number of times and rehearsed together to present it in the best way possible in front of swara and sahil.

Rag : God.. i pity this heroine. Though her acting sucks how much will she cry.. I found it so hard to not laugh while acting.

Lak : oh please.. that heroine is so hot and good. Its you who did overacting. Except swara and sahil not even a kg student would've believed that we were separated.

Rag : Wait? What? Hot? You.. How dare you sleep with that swara

Lak : you are saying as if i really slept with her. We both know what happened. It's that bitch who shamelessly removed my shirt. Do you know how awkward i felt when she touched me. Yuck

Rag : as if i enjoyed spending time with that Sahil. God.. He and his pathetic acting of helping me. Anyone could've understood that he was faking it. I can't believe such idiots are trying to separate us. We atleast deserve better villains.

Ragini said pouting.

Lak : agree.. But still if we think about it as a joke its all easy but what would've happened if we really fell in to their trap. They planned everything right even at the point of drugging me. What if..

" nothing would've happened to you guys until I'm here"

They both looks up to find Daadi there. Ragini hugs her emotionally.

Rag : thanks Daadima.. If it were not you we wouldn't have realized the biggest danger that was about to hit us. Can't believe i fought with you for someone like swara whose motive is to destroy me.

Ragini cried hugging her grandmother. Daadi recalls the time when she overheard swara's talk with the blackmailer just before he gave drugs to her. She realized that there are many who wants to destroy her grand daughter's happiness and informs about it to Ragini and Laksh. They find swara mixing drugs in Laksh food. Ragini and Daadi exchanged it smartly everytime without swara's knowledge after she mixed the drugs.

Flashback :

Ragini and Laksh pretends to argue whenever swara spied on them to make her believe that the drug is working. That night, they decided to execute the main plan in order to bring out the real culprit. Ragini who pretended to fall for Sahil's trap came everyday in car with him to convince him that she was fooled by him. Laksh also pretended to get angry on him. Once they were in room they both pretend shouting at each other and laksh slaps the door to make it sound like him slapping Ragini. Then everything went according to their plan. Laksh video recorded all that swara done with him for evidences. They both successfully fooled swara, blackmailer and Sahil.

Flashback ends..

Daadi leaves giving some privacy for them as only when swara is not around RagLak could be together till they catch the real culprit. Laksh hugs Ragini comforting her.

Lak : Don't worry we both will not leave whoever is responsible for all our suffering.

Saying so Laksh gripped his hold on her. Ragini felt safe in his arms. She then wipes her tears and looks at Laksh.

Rag : Did you find that bloody.. Who is responsible for our condition?

Lak : yes i followed swara and they both met. I took a picture of him.

He showed his mobile to Ragini and Ragini gets shocked seeing Nikhil.

Rag : Nikhil?

She muttered unbelievable.

Lak : you know this guy?

Ragini nods shocked.

Rag : we went to same school. He was such an innocent boy. What happened. Why did he behave this way?

Laksh hesitated as he recalled the conversation of swara and Nikhil.

Lak : he.. He said something like.. He..

He tightened his grip and his jaw clenched when he recalled his motive about Ragini.

Lak : he said he wants to.. Treat you like Queen.. And (clenched teeth) a place in your hea.. Heart

Ragini gets angry hearing it.  She finds him furious and touches his palm.

Rag : i never thought he will be this disgusting.

Ragini said with a clenched jaw. She finds Laksh uncomfortable and makes him face her. She cups his face in between her palms.

Rag : i wouldn't have said this before, But you are the only one in my heart and no one can ever take that place. I may die than being with someone else.

Laksh hugs her immediately scolding her to not utter such words. They both are lost in each other's embrace. The hug is filled with possession, aggressive, love and solace. They both gets parted after it felt eternal.

Rag : But why did he want to harm you.

Lak : I've searched that too. I found out that he was a rich kid as me but his father is into illegal business. My father exposed him and soon all their illegal businesses got sealed. He wanted to take revenge from me by destroying me. Atleast that's what I guess.

Rag : don't worry lucky .. They made a blunder messing with us.. For all that insult and pain we both have undergone we will make sure to prove this world what RagLak are.

Ragini said with determination. Laksh nods planting a forehead kiss on her. Ragini is lost in his love.

Though the target didn't reach I'm updating it as i want to complete it soon...

I can't believe you guys fell for this same old trick of mine 😝😝

Especially you anju-tara😋😋😋

Please do vote and comment.

Target : 85+