Shot 10

Swara was roaming here and there with blackmailer’s words ringing in her mind..

Swara : is he mad? Molestation? Seriously? Yeah I do some mistakes for my fun but this is very big.. How can I do this? No I can’t do a big crime to hide my small crimes.. No..

She was about to message the blackmailer about not proceeding with her plan when suddenly her eyes fell on raglak who were playing like kids forgetting their surroundings.. 

Everyone are admiring them including daadi ..they both were teasing eo and pulling eo leg
Seeing this  swara fumed like anything..

Swa : no ..i can’t let them close anymore..if not for him I should do it for me.. if they keep  being close like this then I’ll become vanished.. I want everything to be the same like before.. for that laksh has to leave ragini and he have to leave this place.

Smirking she went plotting a plan in her mind

Another side laksh is seen helping everyone with the decorations when daadi called him..laksh stood in front of her being inconvenient..daadi looked blankly at him while laksh stood clueless about what he has done.. Whatever it is he was ready for another bunch of insult from daadi as he very well know how much she despises him..but  to his surprise she engulfed him in her warm embrace startling laksh.. He’s cluless about what’s happening but decided to remain quite for her to continue

Daadi :laksh beta, I know.. you will be surprised seeing my behavior towards you but what everyone doesn’t know is more than my hatred my laado is important for me and whoever makes her happy will always have my blessings.. that’s the only reason I agreed for this marriage when I very well know both sumi and swara doesn’t care even a bit for my laado. But my laadoo wants to get a mother in her.. that’s y when she asked I couldn’t deny her request and agreed for this marriage..but you are not like them I can see your real efforts to keep her happy unlike them and that’s more than enough for me..please stay by her side always and never ever LEAVE her..

Saying so daadi gave her blessings to laksh and left the place while laksh looked puzzled..

Fb :

Laksh was helping sekhar for his wedding..

Shek : can’t believe that I’m getting married to my love finally

Laksh looked at him frowned..

Lak (in miond) : then who’s ragini’s mom

But he didn’t say it out loud as he doesn’t want to spoil his good mood while shekhar continued

Shek : I’m really blessed to have a daughter like swara.. only because of her this wedding is happening today.. she’s the best daughter one could ever get

Lak : what swara?

Shek : yes laksh.. it’s swara who convinced my maa for this wedding.. she’s a gem

Fb ends

Lak (in mind) : what’s daadi saying? Ragini convinced her? Then why did shekhar uncle said it’s swara.. what’s happening here?

Laksh is walking lost in thoughts when he experienced a sudden pull .. he was suddenly dragged inside a room and someone locked it… to his surprise it’s swara.

Lak : swara.. what are you doing? Why did you drag me?

Swara smirked at him and said

Swa : what’s this laksh? Why are you always behind that behenji? You always hate such type of girls right?

Lak : what’s wrong with you swara? How can you say something like this about your own sister?

Swa :oh please laksh.. I know you like me.. that’s the reason that you are sticking with ragini..i’m your type not her

Lak : oi chudail.. are you drunk or what? Me liking you is like dhinchak pooja winning best singer award (just for fun ..nothing against pooja).. so better comeout of your hallucinations and don’t you dare utter a word against laadoo

Swa :what will you do if is say?

Lak : you will see the worst in me..

Swara smirked a little while laksh looked at her confused.. all of a sudden she started tearing her blouse and messed herself up and started throwing things here and there..laksh couldn’t understand anything when suddenly swara shouted calling for help.. Everyone from outside heard it and immediately broke the lock and entered the room..

Swara ran and hugged sumi shouting that laksh tried to molest her.. everyone are utter shocked on hearing this while ragini felt as if a lightning striked her..

Shekhar who got furious slapped laksh and held is collar

Shek : how dare you to touch my daughter..i’ll kill you

Sumi : hand him over to police..he should suffer for what he did to my shona..

Lak : uncle aunty .. please believe me.. I didn’t do anything..i swear.. this is all a trap ..please don’t believe her ..

Laksh cried like a mad person but none believed him.. suddebly his eyes fell on ragini.. he went towards her and held her hands..

Lak : ragini.. atleast you believe me.. I didn’t do anything.. please trust me..
Raginio who came out of the shock removed her hands from his while laksh felt broken..

Rag : get lost from this place and don’t ever show your face to me ever again.

Laksh is totally broken.. he doesn’t think that anyone will believe him anymore.. hence he started leaving the place with a heavy heart while ragini ran to her room and fell on her bed crying..

Rag : why? Why did i always trust the wrong people

The screen ends on ragini crying face and laksh shattered face

Precap : someone visits laksh and a new planning