Shot 6

This part is dedicated to astra07
Finally I posted dear.. Hope you like it.. 😍 😍 😍

Guys I'm warning this part doesn't contain raglak.. So I'm sorry in advance.. This part is needed for the storyline so please bear with it

Recap : Ragini wrote her day's events in a diary referring to her mom. Laksh confused about his game plan for ragini.. Swara escapes from her night out with the help of ragini.. Someone witnessed the event happened between Swaragini..
It starts from the person whose face is not shown..
The person says "so finally I decided who's the trump card for my plan.. I will make sure that my plan gets succeeded"
Saying so the person left from the place..
Here swara jumps on her bed to have her missed sleep.. "uff.. Finally I somehow tackled that emotional fool.. Now hereafter I should make sure that the whole situation revolves only around me.. I shouldn't let her get the lime light.. I should be treated as the apple of everyone's eyes like before but for that first I have to tackle that laksh.. He seems to give more attention to her which makes her the heroine of our life.. I always want her to be present under my shadow.. Well I should be the sun here and she should be the moon.. It's not like I'm evil.. It's just I want all the rights which my mother missed.. Janaki aunty snatched my mother's title of Mrs. Shekhar gadodiya.. I won't let the same happen to me.. I'll make sure that I'll be always referred as best gadodiya sister "

 I'll make sure that I'll be always referred as best gadodiya sister "

Determining she went to sleep..
After sometime ragini got ready in her pretty yellow salwar with a single fish plat.. She didn't wear any makeup but that's what enhanced her beauty more and more..

She was about to leave her room when she found swara still sleeping on her bed

She was about to leave her room when she found swara still sleeping on her bed.. She thought to wake her up but then decided against it..
Suddenly dadi entered her room after her temple visit and was shocked to find swara lying on raginis bed.. "LAADOO WHAT THIS BANGALAN IS DOING HERE? HOW COULD YOU LET HER TO SLEEP HERE.."
Ragini sighed and said "Daadi please, not again.. We have already decided on this topic.. No matter what you say swara is my sister and nothing can change the fact.. So please try to accept the reality.. Soon sumi Maa and baba are gonna get married.. Then she will permanently stay here.. What are you gonna do about it? "
Dadi got angry on hearing her words" what marraige? Never.. I will never let that happen.. I will never accept that bangalan as my bahu.. Not in my seven births "
Ragini sighed and looked at her Daadi with concern. She take hold of her hands..
Daadi looked at her surprised while ragini gave her angelic smile to her Daadi and continued" Daadi.. Do you know whom I love the most in this world? " her Daadi looked confused while she continued..
" it's none other than you Daadi.. I know you think that I'm afraid of you that's why I'm listening to you but it's not the truth.. I know in this whole world you are the only one who cares about me genuinely.. Whatever u say it's only to protect me and for my happiness.. But dadi we can't keep any one happy by holding them back.. You first controlled baba and what's the result.. Neither me nor my mom got any love from him.. Please atleast now let everyone leave their life their way... Do this atleast for your laadoo daadi"
Saying so she took her hands and kept it on her head and said "Please promise me dadi that you will not create any problem for sumi Maa r baba"
Daadi had tears in her eyes.. She was surprisingly shocked to see the maturity of her laadoo whom she always thought as a child.. She always felt that it's her responsibility to protect her laadoo from the evil outside world but now she realized that her laadoo is matured enough to take care of herself.
She smiled teary eyed and cupped her laadoo's face and kissed her forehead and said "laadoo from now not only Shekhar but I won't control your life too... Your happiness is what matters to me the most.."
Saying so she hugs her while ragini hugged her back emotionally..

"Saying so she hugs her while ragini hugged her back emotionally

"uhoo daadima you made me cry too.. See now I'm getting late for academy.. Now come on.. Send off me by giving your best smile.." saying so she pulled her daadis cheeks while Daadi tried to hit her playfully but laadoo escaped shouting "BYE DAADIMA LOVE YOU"
Daadi turned and found swara still sleeping but she didn't say anything to her and left the room..
After she left swara opened her eyes who was listening to their convo from start..
Swara in mind "Waah ragini.. Nice drama.. I thought you are an idiot but you are very cunning.. You have a cruel side behind that innocent face of yours.. Now you want everyone to think what big of a Mahan you are for uniting maa and baba.. But I won't let that happen.. Just wait and watch how I use the situation in my favor...
Saying so she smirked evilly
To be continued
Sorry guys from next part it will be revolving only around Raglak..
So guys what do you think who's the person?
What's swara's plan? (the person who answers for this question correctly will be rewarded with an os- just a fun activity along with the update 😉😉)
Bye.. Take care... Love you
❤️😍😘