Shot 8

Recap : Raglak spending some time in orphanage.. Laksh and affan cold War.. Swara reached the blackmailer place..

Swa : is there anyone here..

Voice : welcome deviji..

Swara looked confused but the person continued..

Voice : what? That's what you want to be right? A devi who saves everyone from their problem by acting all Mahan.. But poor you.. You are caught.. I'm not one of those ordinary people who believe your fake mask.. It's better if you listen to what I say and act accordingly else

Swa : else? Else what? I didn't do any crime for you to blackmail me.. I just party hard that's it.. It's nothing like a crime..

Voice : deviji.. What's this? Did you think that I knew only that much about you.. I very well know that you are the one who manipulated society people against yourself so that ragini can take stand for you and give you and your mother a status in the society.. You also didn't like the fact that ragini is getting married in Maheswari parivaar.. So you deliberately played the card in front of ragini by portraying laksh in a bad way and made her against durga Prasad so that her engagement is broken.. You never liked ragini and don't want anything good for her.. You always want her to be a weakling so that you can act like her savior in all situations.. Like the one you did at the cafeteria by stealing ragini purse... Is this enough or you want me to say more..

Swara was shell shocked..

Swa (in mind) : how did he know all this?

Swa : ho.. How did you know all this? Y r u following me? Who are you? Why are you blackmailing me now with all this?

Voice : all these questions are unnecessary.. Don't try your Cid skills on me.. You are nothing in front of me.. And I'm least interested about what you do too.. I just need you as a pawn in my game.. After that you can do whatever you want.. Neither I will disturb you nor your truth will be out..

Swa : what do u want me to do?

Voice : nothing big.. The one thing in which you are so good at.. Spoiling raginis life.. But this time you are not gonna spoil her life but instead your gonna spoil her friendship with laksh.. She should not be friends with laksh anymore..

Swa : what? Just this? K fine I'll do it.. But after that you shouldn't trouble me..

Voice : O come on I didn't even complete it yet.. Y r u in a hurry deviji.. I know u r actually very happy with this task but this is not the real task.. The real task is you wanna get her MARRIED TO ME..

Swa : what?

Another side :

Another side :

Laksh is planning for his next move on ragini to make her fall for him.. He's in his room

Lak (in mind) : am I doing it right? Ragini is too pure and innocent to play this game.. I think I'm making a mistake.. Right now my respect and importance for her is growing more and more.. What will she do if ts he gets to know the real intention? Will she hate me? Will she leave me? Am I able to bear that? Uff I'm so confused..

 What will she do if ts he gets to know the real intention? Will she hate me? Will she leave me? Am I able to bear that? Uff I'm so confused

At badi :

Both Shekhar and sumi looks shocked when daadi announces about their marraige.. Ragini was in a corner smiling seeing it but no one is aware that she's the reason for all the happenings.. She asked daadi to promise to not to reveal it to anyone as she wants everyone to think high of her daadi..

Daadi : your marraige will be held within a week.. Both of you should stay in their home and should not contact each other.. Sumi, from today till marraige ragini will stay in your home and will take care of the preparations.. Ask swara to join her in the preparation too..

Saying so she left smiling at ragini while raginis eyes filled with tears.. She immediately left to get ready for the preparations..

Shek : I can't believe this? How did this happen? How did Maa change all of a sudden? Everything seems to be a miracle..

Sumi : who else can do this other than our swara? Morning itself she called me and informed about how she changed Maas mind by talking with her.. She's really a blessing for her..
Saying so sumi smiles while Shekhar nodded proud..

(that's the plan of swara

(that's the plan of swara.. She already knew that ragini will never want to show off her doing.. So she made use of the situation and informed sumi that she's the one who convinced daadi)

To be continued..

Precap : marraige preparations

Sorry for the short update guys.. But it's just that I'm kinda busy these days that I couldn't update regularly and my health condition is not co operating.. Hope you understand

So not only laksh..

Each and every one is playing with ragini life..

What will be the end of it?