Shot 5

So Manu2026 here is the part I promised I know I'm sorry I'm late but still its better late than never.. 🤗🤗
Recap : raglak become friends Swara ragini money in jealous. Raglak sweet friendly moments. Laksh noticed swara stealing the money
In baadi :
Ragini was thinking about the day's events and was smiling happily. She wished to share her success with her family but neither her dadi was interested nor her papa had time for celebrating it. This has become a routine now so ragini doesn't bother about it much. She was waiting for swara so that they could have some chocolates and cake and celebrate it in their own simple way but swara still not reached her home from party. Finally she decided to do the thing which she always does when she was alone.. She took her diary which reads FROM DAUGHTER TO MOM and started writing the days events as if she's talking with her mom janki.. That has become her habit since childhood..
Ragini (in her diary) :
Dear ma,
Today your daughter as achieved something big in her life and I badly need your hug right now.. I want you to kiss my forehead and feed me your handmade sweets praising me for what I have achieved but I know it's not possible.. I really miss you a lot today..
And Maa you know what I got a new friend for me.. Guess who?
Kk I'll say... it's none other than your daughter's ex fiancee laksh.. Yeah yeah I know I said extremely bad things about him for the past few days.. But.. But povs change right..
K k don't think I'm stupid it's just that I judged him quick and said all those things about him.. But he is not that bad as I said.. He's just a little immature and full of himself person but not a bad person... He helped me with my guitar as well as in the coffee shop.. I think we are gonna be good friends in future too. And Maa you know? Today I sensed a little bit of frustration in swara but I dunno why.. I'm sure she'll share it with me when she's fine but even if she doesn't please do take a good care of her Maa. K Maa it's getting late.. I'm gonna sleep.. Bye.. Good night.. Love you Maa 😍😘..
With that she closed her diary and went to a peaceful sleep.

@mm :Here laksh is also very happy because he finally managed to grab raginis friendship with today's incident

@mm :
Here laksh is also very happy because he finally managed to grab raginis friendship with today's incident..
Lak (in mind) : today I finally managed to get in her good books.. Soon my mission will be accomplished..( He smirked happily) but still I don't get why did she stole her purse? Is it some kind of prank? If it is then she would have given it back at the end but still she just left for her party without bothering about ragini.. Y will she do that? I thought the so called soul sisters will not leave the other person but It doesn't seem so.. I guess whatever may be the reason I should be careful around her so that ragini doesn't get hurt like today
'so what about you? Aren't you gonna do the same thing for her in future?' his subconscious mind chided him but he quickly gave himself a consolation that it's just a game and nothing bad in it.
With this confused mind he too drifted in to a deep sleep.

Next morning @baadi :Ragini as usual woke up and gets ready for the day

Ragini as usual woke up and gets ready for the day. She was doing her tulsi pooja when she saw the door of baadi opening and someone peeking through it.. At first ragini thought that it was some thief and was about to shout but stops when she sees a familiar pair of eyes.. Her eyes open wide when she find that it's none other than swara who was still in the same clothes as yesterday..
Swara on noticing ragini sighed a relief and entered after making sure that no one was present except her..
Ragini was about to open her mouth for questioning but she closes it with one hand and drags her to raginis room..
Before ragini could ask anything swara asked her to keep quite and started speaking in whispering voice..
Swa : ragini please.. Please don't say anyone that I came now.. Actually the party went whole night that I couldn't leave it in the middle... I'm really sorry but please if anyone asks just say that I was sleeping in your room.
Rag : but swara this is wrong what if v get caught and how could you stay away whole night when you very well know about papa and daadi.. No I can't do it...
Swa : please please ragini I'm your soul sister na.. Please don't say like that please..
Raginis heart melted seeing her sister's vulnerable state and accepted half heartedly..
Finally succeeding in her drama swara went to sleep before getting started for the day but lest she know that all these things were witnessed by another person who was smirking at her..

So guys sorry for short updates but here after I can able to give only short updates but I promise to be regular

So whom do you think is that another person? Any guess?
Please cast your votes and leave comments.. ❤ ❤