Shot 20

Ragini is seen pacing around the corridor as today Sahil said that he's going to introduce her to the owner of the academy. Ragini being well aware of who's the owner tries calming herself so that she doesn't react seeing Nikhil. Sahil approaches her asking her to come  with him. Ragini throws a fake smile and follows him controlling herself as much as she could.

She enters Sahil's office to find Nikhil facing his back to her in order to surprise her. She rolls her eyes at his overdramatic behaviour. She immediately masks her emotions and greets him. Nikhil turns around in a heroic way and Ragini pretends to be shocked. They both exchange greetings completely acting with the other person while Ragini notices Nikhil signing something to Sahil.

Sah : oh.. So it's great that you both are friends already. You know Nikhil, Ragini ji is going through a tough phase of her life. She badly needs a friend right now and it's the right time that you met with her.

Ragini understanding their plan grits her teeth.

Rag : yeah sahil.. You are right? What can I do when my husband cheated me with someone whom I considered my soul sister. My whole life is cursed.

Saying so she starts acting like crying while Nikhil and Sahil exchanges smirks.

Rag (in mind) : idiots

Nikhil gets up from the chair and goes to hug Ragini. Ragini panics when all of a sudden she shouts..

Rag : omg it's time for my class.. I've to go now.. See you guys later..

Saying so she rushed out and sighs in relief while Nikhil hits the table with his near missed chance to get close with Ragini.

Sahil : Don't worry we are already winning. Let's just wait for some more time. But I hope you remember your words. Once you get Ragini this academy is mine. Don't try to cheat me. You know well about what can happen.

Nikhil : Arey yaar chill.. This academy is nothing in front of my Ragini. I'll give it to you immediately after Ragini accepts my proposal. Now let's see what that useless swara is doing.

Sahil : Hey don't call her useless.. Did you forget how smartly she trapped that Laksh.

Nikhil ; uh.. Don't remind me.. Its only because of him all my plans got spoiled.. It was very easy when ragini broke her engagement with laksh.. I thought of acting good with her and then impress her. But everything collapsed with those budding feelings between them. I already hate him for what his father did with my father and his business . I used swara to get my revenge on laksh and also wanted to separate him from my Ragini. But everything went in drain with their marriage.. I still couldn't understand why it happened. I thought the game was easy but they made it so complicated for me.

Sahil : but seriously swara is awesome. I would've asked for her too only if you didn't hook her up with that laksh.

Nikhil : you seriously want that bitch? What's wrong with you?

Sahil : oh it's just for time being. I'm nothing serious about her.. I just want her for few days of pleasure.

Nikhil : ok. If you do one more job then laksh will be completely ruined along with swara and you can have swara then.

Sahil(excited) : Really how?

Nikhil explain his plan to Sahil.

Ragini is in canteen. She looks around and texts Laksh about what happened.

Lak : Laado I'm seriously worried.. Will you be safe there? You already took too much risk by being close with that Sahil. Only I know how much worried I was for you.
Rag : no lucky this is our final blow. If we miss this then we could never prove you innocence and also these people will escape too. We have to take this risk. Btw don't worry. I'm still wearing the watch you gave me. If there's any problem I'll use it. Anyways your friend Neil is nearby this academy. He's always following me for my safety. Still why do you worry.