Shot 9

Recap : blackmailer asking swara to keep ragini away from laksh.. Laksh confused feelings for ragini.. Swara making ShekMi believe that she's the reason for dadi accepting their marraige..

Laksh entered baadi and is surprised to see the marraige preparations taking place there.. Dadi spots him and gets angry on seeing him there..

"you nalayak.. What are you doing here? How dare you enter my house after ur family humiliating us so much.. Get lost from here" dadi shouted at the top of her voice while laksh gulped in fear..

"dadima" ragini shouted from back.

Both dadi and laksh attention turned towards her. Laksh is mesmerized is an understatement.. He forgot to even breathe.. Now he understands the breathtakingly beautiful.. He couldn't take his eyes off from that divine beauty while ragini looked confused at him.

"Haan laadoo.. It's nothing.. Don't worry.. I'll send him away"

"no no daadi.. Please don't send him away.. He is my best friend"

Daadi with open mouth "what's wrong with you laadoo.. You are friends with this nalayak.. But from when and how"

Daadi asked while laksh frowned at the constant mention of nalayak.

Ragini smilingly comes to her daadi and explained whatever happened..

"please daadima I'll be very happy if my friend also attends the marraige.. Please allow him"

Ragini asked with puppy eyes but daadi is still hesitant.
"daadima can't you do this for your laadoo?"

Daadi smiled and kept her hand on her head and said " when I've accepted this marraige for you won't I do the same for this nalayak? OK laadoo I'll let him participate in this function but if he or his family members create any problem I'll immediately throw him out"

"I promise daadi.. He won't do anything.. I'll make sure of it.."

Daadi half heartedly agreed and left giving a last glance to laksh..

"what's happening here laado? Whose marraige is taking place here?"

Before she answers laksh thought something and shouted "OMG"

Ragini gets startled hearing his shout and asked "what happened lucky"

"omg laadoo don't do this.. This is not right.. I know you love your daadi a lot and you will never go against her decision.. But please think once again"

Ragini is totally confused "about what you are talking"

"about anushka Sharma.. Idiot.. I'm talking about you only.. How can you once again blindly believe daadi and agree for marraige.. See.. What do you know about the groom? What will you do if after marraige if you get to know that he's a drunkard or a drug addict or in worst case a gay.. Oh God you shouldn't take marraige decision just like that.. Please laadoo.. Please stop this marraige.. "

Ragini looked at laksh with what the hell is wrong with u look..

Just then swara came and welcomed laksh by holding his hands.. Both ragini and laksh felt a bit uncomfortable with it

" hi laksh.. Wow.. Did ragini invite for MY parent wedding? That's great.. Come and join with us for the preparations"

"what your parents marraige?" laksh asked totally confused

"Haan my sumi Maa and Shekhar baba marraige"

Swara calling their parents as only her parents hurted ragini a bit but she just let it go thinking that it was a mere mistake.

Laksh whose brain was finally turned towards ragini and asked "SO IT'S NOT YOUR MARRAIGE PREPARATIONS?"

"What?" both sr shouted at the top of the voice but after a moment swara bursted out laughing while ragini shot daggers at laksh..

Laksh with a cute pout held his ears asking sorry while raginis anger vanished in seconds.. She gave a beautiful smile to him while laksh too smiled in return..

Swara who was laughing like a mad all the while stopped after witnessing their silent lovey dovy moment and gets irked a lot.. Once again she was ignored like a third wheel and she didn't like it a bit.. She just left the place giving a disgusting look to Raglak..

Meanwhile raglak are still busy in their cute moment which gets disturbed by sumi.. She called ragini to help her in preparation while ragini left excusing from laksh.. Laksh started roaming around the place deciding to help with the preparation..

After sometime the sangeet function gets started while both sr started dancing with ragini dancing for Salam E ishq and swara dancing for nagada sang dhol

Laksh was mesmerized seeing ragini dancing gracefully while swara kept spoiling the beautiful song with her terrible dancing.. Everyone started praising ragini for her dance while swara left the place feeling irked..

After she left laksh joined ragini in dancing and both were just rocking the floors..

Swara stood in a corner and watched them getting all the limelight.. Soon her phone beeped and she gets shocked to see a message from the blackmailer..

Bm: you idiot what's happening there?

Swa : what? What happened?

Bm: do you think that I'm not there so I don't know what's happening there? I very well know enerything.

Swa: I can't understand anything say clearly..

Bm : you dumb goose.. I asked you to separate raglak but there they are dancing happily and you are watching it standing in a corner..

Swa : how do you know all this.. Are you here..

Bm : that's none of your business.. Only I have the right to question you.. Remember what I said earlier..

Fb :

Bm :the real task is you want to get her married to me..

Swa : what? But how? I don't even know who you are and to the top of that how will ragini listen to me and agree to marry you..

Bm : why are you unnecessarily using that useless brain of yours.. I'll take care of everything.. You just do what I say.. Understand?

Swa : OK but promise me that I won't get in any trouble..

Bm : you don't have to worry about that.. I'll take care of it.. Now you can leave..

Fb ends

Swa : k now say what I have to do..

Bm : separate raglak

Swa : but how? Those two when they are present in the a place they'll completely forget the whole surroundings and get all busy in their unspoken romance..

Swara typed with dripping jealous and hate..

Bm : whom will ragini chose between you and laksh..

Swa : ofc me..

Bm : then make him fall in front of her eyes and throw him out of this place as well as her from her life forever

Swa : but how

Bm : MOLESTATION

Precap: swara seducing laksh

So guys what do you think? What will happen to Raglak? Will swara and the blackmailer succeed in their planning?