Chapter Five

We searched and searched for Harry, but we couldn't find him anywhere. We checked the bank, the robe shop, even the ice cream parlour but he wasn't there. I was beginning to get worried, what if he's not even here? What if he's landed in some stranger's house who loves kidnapping kids? Oh god! Please don't let that be true!

"Bella!" Someone screamed from behind me and I turned around to see my other best friend, Hermione Granger rushing towards me with a smile on her face. 

"Hermione!" I grinned and hugged her. "How are you?"

"I'm good, you?"

I shrug. "Good. Have you seen Harry?"

Hermione was still the bushy brown haired girl that I remembered. She hasn't changed. 

"No?" she looked confused. "I thought he was with you?"

"We had a mishap with the Floo Powder...he said Diagon Alley wrong and now we can't find him," I tell her, panic clear in my voice.

"He can't be far, come on!"

I set off with Hermione to search for Harry, but we weren't having much luck. Harry was pretty famous in our world, and everyone we asked said 'if I had seen Harry Potter, do you think I'd be here?'. Hermione had to break off to call into Gringotts but before she went inside, she spotted someone. 

"Harry! Harry! Over here!"

I spin around and spot Harry with Hagrid. He looked shaken up and dirty from the Floo Powder, and his glasses were broken, but other than that, he looked fine.

"Oh thank god," I breathe. 

I leave Hermione standing on top of the white flight of steps to Gringotts and rush towards him, my hair blowing behind me. I pull him into a tight hug which he returns, Hagrid clears his throat making me blush and pull away. 

"What happened to your glasses? Hello, Hagrid" I say. 

Hermione catches up to me. "Hi, Harry! Hi, Hagrid! It's so wonderful to see you all again...Are you coming into Gringotts Harry? Me and Bella were just about to go,"

"I wasn't, I don't need Gringotts," I said.

Hermione looks at me. "How do you expect to pay for your stuff?"

"Oh...yeah.."

Harry laughed. "As soon as I've found the Weasley's, yeah"

"Yeh won't have ter wait," Hagrid grinned

Me, Harry, and Hermione looked around; sprinting up the crowded street were Ron, Fred, George, Percy, and Mr Weasley.

"Harry," Panted Mr Weasley. "We hoped you'd only gone one grate too far" I watched as he mopped his glistening bald patch. "Molly's frantic - she's coming now"

I nudged Harry. "You see? You had us all worried...me especially"

"Where did you come out?" Ron asked

"Knockturn Alley," Hagrid told us grimly. 

My eyes widened. "What?!"

"Brilliant!" Fred and George said together

"We've never been allowed in," Ron told us, enviously.

"I should ruddy well think not," Hagrid growled. 

I nodded, agreeing with Hagrid. "It's a bad place...a really bad place"

Molly now came galloping into view, her handbag swinging wildly in one hand, Ginny just clinging onto the other. I glared at her, did she have to come?