Chapter Six

The end of the summer holidays came as quick as it started. Don't get me wrong, I'm looking forward to going back to Hogwarts, but the past month spent at The Burrow had been amazing. Except from the fact, Ginny was there, with her beady eyes staring at Harry whenever they were in the same room. 

On our last evening, Molly conjured up a sumptuous dinner which included all of our favourite things, ending with a mouthwatering treacle pudding. Fred and George rounded off the evening with a display of Filibuster Fireworks; they filled the kitchen with red and blue stars that bounced from ceiling to wall for at least half an hour. Then it was time for a last mug of hot chocolate before bed. 

The next morning, I woke before anyone else and dressed in black leggings, grey jumper, a denim jacket and my black converse. I'd be changing into my robes on the train. I brushed my hair and left it falling over my shoulder before spraying my perfume on to finish my look. 

Everyone else woke up not long after at cock-crow, and it was a very slow start to the morning

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Everyone else woke up not long after at cock-crow, and it was a very slow start to the morning. Somehow, we still had a lot to do. Molly dashed about in a bad mood looking for spare socks and quills, people kept colliding on the stairs, half -dressed with bits of toast in their hands, and Mr Weasley nearly broke his neck, tripping over a stray chicken as he crossed the yard carrying Ginny's trunk to the car. It was madness. 

"You look nice," Harry complimented me when we bumped into each other on the stairs. 

I blushed. "Thanks"

I couldn't see how nine people, seven large trunks, three owls and a rat were going to fit into one small Ford Anglia. Of course, we would, thanks to all the special features which Mr Weasley had added. 

"Not a word to Molly," he whispered to me and Harry as he opened the boot and showed us how it had been magically expanded so the trunks fitted easily. 

When at last, we were all in the car, Molly glanced into the back seat, where Me, Harry, Ron, Fred, George, and Percy were all sitting comfortably side by side, (me next to Harry, of course!), and said, "Muggles do know more than we give them credit for, don't they?" She and Ginny got into the front seat, which had been stretched so that it resembled a park bench. "I mean, you'd never know it was this roomy from the outside, would you?"

I grinned. If only she knew. 

Mr Weasley started up the engine and we trundled out of the yard. Harry turned back, I guess for a last look at the house. We barely made it out of the garden when we turned back because Geroge had forgotten his box of Filibuster Fireworks. Five minutes after that, we skidded to halt in the yard so Fred could run in for his broomstick. We had almost reached the motorway when Ginny shrieked she'd left her diary. By the time she had clambered back into the car, we were running very late, and tempers were running high.

Mr Weasley glanced at his watch and then at his wife. 

"Molly dear-"

"No, Arthur."

Bella and the Chamber (Book Two)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें