→ t r e i z e

Of course, I wasn't going to shave off Lola's brows but she doesn't know that(cue the evil grin). Let's leave the reason for some other time, all you should know is I tend to be bipolar most times.

I don't actually have the disorder y’know.

Or do I?

I just collapse on my bed and grab my phone to text Chuba, now let's not forget he absconded and made me appear like a joke. Sort of.

ME»

U can run but u
can't hide forever.
I'll get you!!  👀

Smiling to myself, I just wait for his reply. He's practically always with his phone so I know he's going to reply soon enough. I think two minutes later, a message pops up.

CHUBA»

Ooooo, I'm shaking..
😂😂😂Simi, you're
as scary as a kitten can
get! I'm safely on my
way home now  😀

CHUBA!!!

😂😂😂😂😂😂

I'm about to type a reply when someone yells my name from downstairs,

SIMI!!”

I don't bother responding because he's not going to hear anyway, so I toss my phone on the bed and head down; when I get to the kitchen —of course, he'll be here— he had like thirty Pringles' chips in his left hand(purely guessing here because they're so thin you can't really count them from afar) and his phone in the other.

“Yes?”

“Dad Skyped, he wants to talk to you.” Then he hands the phone to me.

“OMG! Dad!” I grab the phone from him and there's my dad on the screen wearing ear muffs, a head warmer, a muffler, and what looks like a coat inside the really thick grey sweater he's wearing and he looks cute! I can't see his hands but I'm positive he's wearing gloves too.

“Hi, Daddy!!” I squeal as soon as the the video call reconnects.

“Hi, baby! …”

※  ※  ※  ※

It's 10:30PM and I showered about thirty minutes ago, currently looking through my laptop for something to watch because as I've mentioned before, I'm a bit of an insomniac.

Finally decide on Season 7 of The Big Bang Theory(Yeah, I know), snuggle into my covers because it's raining outside so the weather's cold this night. Oh, I might've taken yogurt from the fridge downstairs too, I just love it at night! Don't know why.

So, like eight minutes into the pilot episode, I feel something crawling on my shin and I don't know if it's an ant or anything like that but what the hell is it doing on my bed!!! It causes me to jerk and spill almost half of my yogurt on my cover and my pyjama bottoms are soiled too.

I kind of smell like a dairy right now.

Just great!

I dump what's left of the yogurt on my nightstand and head out to the bathroom to clean up after grabbing sweatpants from the wardrobe.

After soaking the yogurt-soaked pyjama bottom, I clean up my thighs too because I don't want to get sniffed by roaches or anything at night. That's disturbing, I know. Anyway, once I dry up with my towel, I put on the sweats and get distracted with my image in the mirror for like five minutes before heading back into the room.

Narcissus.

Shut up.

I'm about to pull off the partly soiled cover from the bed before I notice that my phone's light is on.

Peep an incoming call from an unknown number and Truecaller doesn't identify the person either.

Thumbs down you humans!

I reach for it and wait for the call to end. Once it finally does, I notice three other calls from the same number. I'm not even done thinking about who it could possibly be when another call comes in.

After waiting a few seconds, I swipe right to accept:

“Hello?”

Silence.

“Hello? Who's this?”

Silence.

“Seriously?”

Silence.

I don't waste time in hanging up and saying some words that aren't too nice before tossing the phone on a pillow.

Before I could even move to get on with stripping my bed cover off, another call comes in again. I don't pick up and thankfully, my phone's nearly always on Do Not Disturb so I'm not really disturbed anyway.

It's the same creep from before and he/she calls back again the sixth time and I answer it almost immediately.

“Listen, if you're not willing to talk, quit calling me!” I snap angrily and I never imagined it would be the voice  I hear on the other end,

“I see you've grown quite a pair, Sola.