radio 1 danisnotonfire

"HEY SLUT GET DOWN HERE NOW!!" my step father yelled. hes drunk again. I slowly popped my head around my bedroom door. I was wearing a big blue over sized hoodie with some shorts on. but they weren't gonna last long in this house.

I slowly crept down the stairs I could smell the alcohol.

"HURRY UP BITCH" He yelled more violently. I quickend my pace down the stairs. I walked through my house. It had smashed glasses and cans scattered here and there. The room stunk of beer. I scrunched my nose at the scent. my step dad came into view. He was sat on the sofa in our small living room with several beer cans scattered around him.

"yes sir?" I answered quietly.He stood in front of me and he held his hand on my cheek before be pulled it away and slapped me hard on the cheek. I held my cheek and felt warmth rush to it. my step dad kicked my stomach and I doubled over in pain. Next he kneed me in the face and I collapsed on the floor he whent to the kitchen and came back with a knife. He knelt down and rolled up my sleeves he saw all the scars and cuts that I caused myself. he got angry at this and slapped my face again he then put the knife on my arm and slowly dragged it down then again on the other arm  I let out a small yelp of pain which made it worse he dragged me up by hair and pinned me against the wall he punched me in the face. he's best friend walked in and smiled evily at me. my dad let me go and I slid down the wall . my dads friend grabbed my arm and dragged me up the stairs while my dad cracked open another can of beer. he took me to my dads room and pinned me on the bed he ripped of my clothes (told you they wouldn't last long) and he started to feel me. by now I had broken down into tears he did something to  me I screamed in pain and my eyes widened as i realised what he had done. that was the first night he ever did that to me and it was the worst night of my life.

sup guys so first chapter of my first fan fiction so yeah that happens and I know it sucks save your hate till the end. anyway if you have any ideas you want to tell me put them in the comments I'd love to here them!

so here's a pineapple to celebrate my first fan fiction huzzarh. well bye peeps meh xx