little things

(¬‿¬)(¬‿¬) Christmas day(¬‿¬)(¬‿¬)

I woke up at 8:30 then realized what day it was I grabbed my duvet and rapped it around me like a cape. I ran into joes room and screamed "JOOOEEEE" and then dived onto him.

"owww... Jody what are you doing" he asked in his sleepy voice which sounded to sexy... wait what did I just think... never mind. I got up and started to jump on the bed. "ITS CHRISTMAS IDIOT" I screamed at Joe and he quickly shot up from his bed causing me to fall onto my back next to Joe. we were both laughing. then Joe sat on top of me and started to tickle me I think by now the whole block was awake. "j-joe ha w-what are hahaha you d-doing haha" I said in uncontrollable laughter.

"getting revenge" he tickled me more and then Zoe walked in.

"what on earth is going - WHAT ARE YOU DOING" she screamed half asleep. I guess from her point of view it looked like something else.

Jen alfie and Marcus appeard behind of Zoe looking very confused. so everyone just sees a shirtless Joe sat on top of me... great.

"well uh I woke up Joe by diving onto him and then he wouldn't get up so I started to jump on the bed when I mentioned it was Christmas he sat up really fast and I fell next to him and he pinned me down and started to tickle me to death as revenge nothing more and nothing less" I said they all seemed to understand except for Zoe.

"that really happend why else would Jody laugh as loud as that" Joe said.Zoe seemed to understand now.

"uhmm... Joe it would be nice if you GOT OFF OF ME" I said he looked at me evily and said "I'm not finished getting revenge. he got off me and then picked me up over hes shoulder and carried me out of the room and put me onto the sofa.

"thanks for the lift Joe" I said sitting up. we all went Into the kitchen to eat breakfast but I just made a cup of tea. we all made our way back into the living room and sat down by  the Christmas tree. the boys looked like little kids on Christmas day. we all opened our presents and I got a pair of knee high red converse of Joe. a red shirt with the 5 seconds of summer logo on it of Alfie. a red skater girl dress with white buttons and a white peter pan collar like my black one. and one direction perfume of Marcus. I thanked everyone for their presents but I noiteced one more present which I'm guessing Alfie noticed two because he pulled it out but there was two. the taggs had my name and I started to think of who they were off. I opend the bigger one first and it had a red Santa hat in it with the bbc radio one logo on and then I knew who it was off. I then opened the the small one and opened it  had a charm bracelet in it and on the charm bracelet it had the YouTube logo, Google logo, a Minecraft block on it, the face book like button, the twitter bird, the t for tumblr and a little tag saying to "Jody merry Christmas from ashly".

I decided to call her after Christmas dinner. I got her a penguin shirt and a Minecraft creeper plushie .

I left the room to get changed. I put on the red dress with the converse and my charm bracelet with 1D perfume along with my Santa hat. I curled my hair and did simple makeup. I walked down stairs and sat on the sofa. Marcus came up and sat next to me. "for Christmas dinner were going to our friends house" Marcus said.

"OK what time ate we leaving" I said looking at the clock it was half 9.

"in 5 minutes" he said.

"5 minutes how long does it take to get to the house!" I replied .

"he lives in Brighton with his girlfriend." he replied laughing slightly at my reaction. Marcus was wearing a white shirt with a polar bear on it wearing a Santa hat and skinny jeans with reindeer antlers.

Joe came in wearing a red shirt with skinny jeans and a elf hat. Zoe was wearing a red pladed dress with red ballets and a Santa hat and Alfie was wearing a blue shirt with jeans and a Santa hat. oh so festive here.

we left London and was traveling up to Brighton singing Christmas songs that came on the radio. after a couple of hours of traveling we pulled up outside of a large house. we all climbed out and I stayed at the back of the group because I'm the shyest of them all Marcus knocked on the door and niamo answered.

"hey niamo merry Christmas" Marcus said giving her a kiss. then behind her appeared a tall ma's with dirty blonde hair and then I realized who it was... pewdiepie. we all enterd the house getting a merry Christmas of Felix. I walked up to him. "hi I'm Jody and merry Christmas" I said

"sup Jody im Felix and merry Christmas to you too" he said pulling me into a hug I laughed as he did this. everyone was making there way into the kitchen were I could smell the turkey. Christmas music was playing in the background and loads of people were sat around a table I then saw a short girl with long ombre hair and cute dress Felix introduced me to everyone who I didn't know. I met: jack and fin ,Louise, Tanya,Jim,Louis, marzia,Darcy,and more. we all sat down and ate our food which was delicious I was eating some turkey when I noticed outside the window it was snowing! I've never seen snow. I was sat next to jack and I told him to look at the window his face quickly lightened up when he saw it. then others noticed and its very rare we get snow in britan and when we do we get inches of it. we poped our crackers and got a small pick butterfly clip which I cliped into Felix's hair and we were laughing at him because of the faces he pulled.

"rember its not called being gay its called being FABULOUS"Felix said and everyone was laughing. I felt somting in my lap and saw a puga Chan. "mia!" I said holding her up like simba in the lion king. everyone laughed and we all left and sat in the living room we were all talking about how this is an awesome Christmas then I grabbed jack and fin by the arm and dragged them out of the living room and pushed them outside and and they both fell into snow  I put on my spare Jacket and ran outside with them making snow balls. we were planning on ambushing everyone when they came out. saw Joe at the door and we threw loads of snow balls at him. a couple minutes everyone was outside and we were doing girls vs boys in a snow ball war. boys won of course. we all built a snow man and was singing Christmas songs that was playing in the background. after a hour in the snow we all came in and sat around the fire with hot choclate and roasted marshmallows laughing about funny stories. it was 9 o'clock and awe all had to leave we said good bye to everyone and we all got Into the van I decided to sit in the back a lay down to sleep. I fell asleep and was woken up by Marcus carrying me into the house he noticed I was awake. "morning" he said and I laughed "morning to you to isn't the sun shining bright" today I said looking at the moonml. we got into the house and put me down I walked upstairs and did the usually and I climbed into bed a fell asleep smiling.