beside you

we pulled up in nandos and a smile grew on my face. damn I love nandos as much as I love the internet and that's a lot. we walked into nandos and the others were in there own convosation. the hostest took us to our booth I sat across from Joe and next to me was Zoe who sat across from Alfie and next to Zoe was niamo who sat across from marcus. I orderd piri piri chicken but I wasn't paying attention to what the others were ordering. someone had caught my eye. he was tall and had choclate brown hair with brown eyes his hair was parted into a side fringe he was four other guys. then It hit me like brick. the one with curly hair is PJ (as in kickthepj) I didn't notice our food had arrivide I only noticed when Joe snapped his fingers in front of my face. we ate our chicken and we were talking about vidcon and what ever else. I was also planning on going yo minecon since I do gaming on my main channel and daily blogs on the second channel. I play Minecraft mainly and other games here and there. once we ate pur food we all put in our payment and left. we climbed back into the van and headed back to house by know it was 9 o'clock. so I decided to make a Minecraft video. I went upstairs and set up all my recording equipment out and I sat at my set up I was playing a horror game so I put face can up for the first time on my gaming channel most peelople don't watch my vlogs. I've got 1 million suns on here and only 50 thousand ony side channel.

I checked my email and noticed an email of ashlymarieegaming I opens it and it read:

hello Jody

ashlymarieegaming  and I was wondering if you would like to do a 2 player horror map with me? my Skype name is: Ashley mariee  call me when you get this email. (A/N that isn't her skype ) bye

I went onto Skype and messaged her if she wanted to do the horror game and she said sure so she sent me the IP address and we were soon screaming our heads of as herobrine popped up in front of us wit like a thousand ender men. we killed all the endermen blindly and defeated herobrine we both cheered and ended the recording. I said by to ashly and decided to get a shower.

after the shower I brushed my teeth and hair and changed into my pajamas and slid into bed and I fell asleep instantly.

hey short chapter I know but 10 reads and 1 favorite woop woop. I feel like that guy who got really excited when he got one like on a video. hahaha anyway thanks for reading by sugar plums *salutes*