heartache on the big screen

A/N:

so the titles for chapters are the name of the song I'm listening to and holy sock puppet in a sausage factory 6 reads yep 6... its not that impresjve but for my first fanficton it is so yeah thanks my sugar plums

(・∀・)(・∀・)(・∀・)

Jodys POV

we arrived a Zoe and Alfie's house. it was huge Zoe and Alfie seem really nice and I'm So thankful they let me stay here. we walked into the house and I saw 2 guys sat in the living room. "hey sis hey alfie and who's this beautiful lady" the small cut one said as we walked into the living room. I blushed at what he said. "I'm Jody nice to meet you." I replied I held my hand out for him to shake.

"I'm Joe and I don't do handshakes I do hugs." he said pulling me into a hug he was really warm. he pulled away and the other guy stood up he Was tall like Alfie he had red flushed cheeks blonde hair and glasses.

"heeelllloooo Jody I'm Marcus nice to meet you" he opens his arms for a big and I smiled and gave him a hug to.  we all sat down and the others were in a convosationa bout something called YouTube. I was In my own world deep into my thoughts I was also what YouTube is. I deside to ask "hey umm what's YouTube?" they all looked at me as if I belonged in a mental asylum.

"YouTube is video sharing website here I'll show you."Alfie said he got up and walked up stair he came back down with a laptop. I've only been on one of these twice. he handed me the laptop and I saw YouTube homepage. it had a few videos on it I saw one with Zoe's face on. "oh yeah me,Alfie, Joe and Marcus have a YouTube channel and we have a lot of subscribers which means we get to go place like vidcon and other places" Zoe explained it to me and kinda under stood but what is a subscriber. "uhm what's a subscriber??" I asked. "if you like my videos you would subscribe so when I put up a new video you will know." Zoe said

"oh cool." I replied. "you should do it. its a lot of fun." Marcus said

"I don't have a camera, laptop alor anything like that" I replied.

" I have my old laptop that I dont use and Zoe still has her cannon EOD 1100d so you could use that."Alfie explained.

"oh no you don't have to do that I mean you've done so much for me" I said.

"we don't need them so you can have them." Zoe said .

"thanks guys"I stood up and gave them a hug.

"well it late so I'm going to bed I'll show you were your room is." Joe said we stood up and he tuck my suite case in one hand and my hand in the other. everyomes being so nice its scary. we got to my new room and we said our good nights and he went to his room I looked around my room it was bigger then my old room it had a double bed with teal bed sheets and the walls were lime green there was a wardrobe, a dressing table, a mirror and a desk. I started to put my stuff away and everything I had my own bathroom so I decide to take a shower. I peeled of my body clothes and when into the shower the water stung my cuts but it went away after a while. I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me j brushed my teeth and dryed my hair. I slid on my pajamas and sclimbed into my bed it was so comfy and I didn't realize how tired I actually was until I got into bed and I fell asleep imediatly.