smile

zoes POV

I dived onto my boyfriend alfie whos being lazy and wont get out of bed.

"its 1pm get up alfie" I moaned

"5 more minutes" he said in his sexy sleepy voice.

"alfie you've been saying that for hours" I said sternly.

I got onto the other side of alfie so hes back was to me I started to push him of the bed and he fell face first onto the wooden floor.

"ouch... zoe why did you do that?" he complained .

" get out of bed next time and we we need to do vlog." I said I climbed of the bed and sat on top of him and kissed him on the lips. he smiled and so did I. "what kind of vlog" he asked still lying on the floor.

"how about a day in the life of #zalfie?"i said 

"yeah sure get out so I can get changed" he replied. I got off of him and left the room and started to get out recording equipment I was going  to do a quick tmi tag for my YouTube channel I haven't uploaded in a while.

time skipz cos #yoloswag

after about 3hours of filming and laughing it was starting to get dark we were at trifalga square and Alfie had gone to get us some Chinese take away for us to eat here. I went to go find a place to sit when I saw her...

sup my suger plums Jody here and well I know the title say danisnotonfire fanficton but he will be appearing after a huge time skip OK got it byee my sugar plums. *salutes*