mistletoe

damn long time no see amigos well here's an update FINALLY.

Jody's POV

music boomed through my headphones and I took off my headphones and placed them down not the panel. I told the guys I have to go and get ready for my show I gave Phil a hug and a kiss on the cheek wishing him a merry Christmas and the same with Dan but this was different I felt a jolt of electricity run up my spine and my lips tingling and my stomach had butterflys taking flight in it. they said they would come down once they were done with there show. I left the room and saw Steve standing there. he guided me to my room and ran me threw all the basics of how to use sound effects and music also how to read tweets and Facebook posts along with how to answere calls once that was over the song mistletoe by Justin bieber a came on a and Dan and Phil ended there show . the song was over and my intro came on.

"pay attention recruits be prepared for an intense hour with your captain jody " the woman said threw my head phones in a walkie-talkie voice.

I played wish upon a star by x factor finalists of 2010 (I think its 2010) preparing for my first show I was shaking and biting my lip. then Steve told me the cameras on so they could see me. wow. 1 million+ people could see me right now I waved at the camera and smiled.

the song was over an I let out a shakey breath before speaking.

"hello recruits its Jody now I bet a lot of you are wondering who am i ? well I'm an Irish youtuber I sing a little and play games on my channel like every other youtuber I spend half of my life on the internet. we will be doing internet news part 2 at 9:15 .karaoke at 9:30 were you the listeners or viewers phone in and belt your heart out to any song you like then at 9:45 we have battle of the bands but for now heres I wish it could be christmas " I finished taken my headphones off and playing the music video to the song. I bounced about a little bit listening to my favorite Christmas song ever. it was over and I put my headphones on and played a couple more songs then playing little things by one direction for all you fan girls. the song was over I began internet news part 2.

"now its time for internet news part 2 since Dan and Phil do this too. so first we have a woman who marries a bridge in wales. she said as soon as she saw that bridge she fell in love with its architecture and felt like she needed to spend all her life with the bridge. first off that creepy and second why would you fall in love with something that helps you cross a river or train track ." I laughed at this story. "next we have a water skiing squirrel get on the website now to see this amazing piec of art" I say playing the video I watched it closley. how is it even possible for a water skiing squirrel to exsist? the video was over and I was laughing to hard at it. "next we have a youtuber called pewdiepie who just hit 23 million! subscribers (I know its more now but just shhhh) holy cow that's a lot I've only just reached 1 million congratulations pewdiepie"

I played a couple of Christmas songs and then it was time to do karaoke "ha now my favorite part of tonight... karaoke so this Olivia on line 7 hello Olivia" I said smiling widely.

"hello Jody"

"soooo what sing do you want to sing?" I asked.

"uhmmm can I have I wish it could be Christmas (everyday )? please" she asked pausing to think of a song.

"okay here it is Olivia singing I wish it could be christmas" I said playing the sound track"

When the snowman brings the snow

Well he just might like to know

He's put a great big smile on somebody's face

If you jump into your bed