unpredictable

(^.^)(^.^)(^.^)4 month later(^.^)(^.^)(^.^)

over the past couple of months my YouTube channel has grew and its all thanks to my friends for helping me and I just hit 1 million subscribers and I'm planing on going to vidcon next month to.

so I was stood in the living room with a nurf gun knowing I could be attacked any moment now. I was playing nurf wars with Marcus and Alfie while Joe and Zoe went Christmas shopping. yes it's December only 15 days till Christmas. this will be my first proper Christmas with a tree and everything. (yes I know vidcon is not in January but here it is OK)

we had basically trashed the house trying not to get shot. I jumped onto the sofa which had no cushions on when I heard Alfie. "oi don't shoot me". I smiled to myself and jumped behind the sofa hiding. I saw them both enter the living room so I jumped up and started shooting randomly eveywere so did they. I climbed back onto the sofa and reloaded my bullets then Alfie and Marcus put there guns down and ran towards me I screamed and they pinned me down and attacked by tickles.

"ha -if y-you haha stop I-ll make y-haha you a s-sandwich" I said laughing.  they stopped.

"what kind of sandwich?" Marcus asked. "any kind but first-" I was cut of by alfie . "lemme take a selfie" I pulled out his phone and took a selfie of us with our neurf guns and put it on Twitter. "what I was gonna say is we have to tidy up before the suggs get back" I said as I sat up  from the sofa.

"awhh your no fun" Marcus said pulling a puppy dog face.

" come on" I stood up and we all started to tidy up. it took us a hour but we finished cleaning whilst belting our hearts out to the midnight memories CD by 1D. we all collapsed on the sofa in laughter because Marcus slipped down the stairs. we heard the door open so we stopped laughing and got our neuf guns and hide behind the sofa. Joe walked into the living room with 3 bags he put them down by to coffee table. then Zoe followed behind wot like 10 bags.

"Marcus...Alfie...Jody?" Joe called.

I whispered "1...2...3" we all jumped screaming and shooting as many bullets as we can making Joe scream like a girl and Zoe hide behind the chair. we ran out of bullets and we all started to laugh our heads off.  once we settled down Alfie said " you still owe me and Marcus a sandwich" and Marcus nodded in agreement.

"well its time for lunch now anyways" we all got up and headed to the kitchen and made Alfie and Marcus a sandwich and I had a pot noodle while Zoe had omlet and left over bacon and Joe had a rustlers burger. once we finished we decided to put up Christmas decorations. we all went upstairs and went into the attic and pulled out 4 big boxes of decorations and a latge Christmas tree we all decided to blog this shit. because this was going to be interesting. we put up all the decorations and I put some gold tinsel and red,green and gold lights I'm my room to make it feel more christmassy. now time for the tree.

we pulled the tree out of the box then Alfie said " let the men build this tree"

"well we need to go and get some men because there's none here" Zoe replied and high five Zoe. they built the tree and I think it fell like 3 tomes on Joe but its standing. we started to decorate it but I couldn't reach the top being the short arse I am. Marcus picked me up and put me on his shoulders I finished putting all the decorations up in the tree and I was just about to put the star on when the phone rang. Zoe answered.

"hello"

"OK she's here now" Zoe said handing me the phone. just to mention I'm still sat on Marcus's shoulder.

(j - Jody and p - person on the phone)

j- hello

p- hello Jody I'm one off the producers at BBC radio one and we've seen some of your videos and we would like to know if you would like to to do a daily radio show Evey Sunday for 9-11pm after the Dan and Phil show?

j- oh my gosh yeah sure when do I begin.

p- on boxing day come down to the studio ant 7:00pm and we will tell you all the basics we will send you an email of the directions to the studio and well look forward to seeing you there bye Jody.

j- OK bye

I hung up and screamed.

"woah Jody make me death why don't ya" Marcus said

"who was that?" Joe asked

"that was the producers of BBC radio 1 I've got my own radio show!" I said exsitedly.

oh my god Jody that's great put the star up and well celebrate" Zoe said I put the star on top and Marcus put me down. we all wonderd into the kitchen and started to think of what to do.

"how about we go to nandos?" Alfie suggestes .

"OK I'll go get sorted and well go" I said and we all left to get changed and sorted. I got in the shower and curled my hair I got changed into a Blake skater girl dress that had a shot peter pan collar on with some black converse. I put basic makeilup on and I went down stairs. everyone was changed but Zoe who was still doing her makeup.

" hey Jody could I invite niamo to come with us" Marcus asked

"sure she's your girlfriend"

" on I'll text her and tell her well pick her up at 7" Marcus replied getting his phone out. I looked at the clock and saw the time 6:06pm.

Joe came through from the kitchen wearing and black shirt with a white tie and some skinny jeans and white vans. "wow Jody you look beautiful" Joe said smiling.

"you don't look to bad yourself" I replied . it was 5 to 7 so we all got into the 7 seater car Marcus and Alfie in the front and me and Zoe in the middle with Joe in the back.

we picked up niamo and headed straight to nandos.