dont stop

was drenched in tears. my eyes pricked with tears as I looked at the sadness in her eyes I held my arms out signalling for a hug but she closed her eyes and flinched .

"I won't hurt you" I said with a smile she stood up putting her stuff to the side and ran into my arms I embraced her in a huge hug and she had a good cry I let a few tears go to. hey don't judge me I'm an emotional person. she got some blood and tears on my white shirt but I didn't care. we sat down on the bench and I asked her what was wrong but she couldn't answers she just choked on her words. she went into her box of blades and pulled out a piece of paper I opened it and read it.

hi my name is Jody rayne if your reading this I'm probably dead. I decided to end all the pain my step father has put me threw every night my dad would badly beat me and his friend would sexually abuse me two. I would cry myself to sleep every night and I would self harm badly but I didn't care nobody does and that's why I've decided to kill myself. and my mum passed away when I was only little which made my step father an alcoholic so he would abuse me when he was drunk . you must care if your reading this or your my step dad or the police investigatigating but I won't miss this life bye.

by the time I had finished reading I was crying so much I didn't even notice Alfie come up to me with  no food.

"hey Zoe and girl I don't know what's wrong?" he asked with sympathy. I handed him the note and he read it he was almost crying but wanted to look manly. I think we sat there for a minutes in silence before Jody broke the silence.

"why's your names" she said .we had all stopped crying accept for Alfie who was still shocked. "my names Zoe "I replied back "and I'm Alfie"

"soo what are you doing out here so late?" Alfie asked

"well...uhmm...my step-d-dad kicked me out" she replied.

"well we can't let you stay out here now so you can live with us until you get back on your feet" I replied . she deserves a nice place to live considering what she's been through. maybe something to take her mind of her past.

"r-really you would do that for me" she seemed very alarmed at this.

"yeah it will be fun come on" Alfie answered he picked up her suite case and she carried her bag before we left I said "wait you can stop at ours if you promise me you will never cut again and to make sure give me all your blades and I will hide them" I said and Alfie nodded I agreement. 

"ok " she replied and handed me the box. I put it in my purse and we left to our house.