good girls are bad girls that havent been caught

I woke up early that morning and I decided to make breakfast for the others. I got up and just brushed my hair and teeth but stayed in my pajamas. I went down stairs and an I started to make a British breakfast. I was almosted finished when I heard someone come in the front door. "morning jody" it was Joe. he walked into the kitchen and he was wearing some joggers and a tank top." what smells good" he said smiling at me. "I'm making breakfast for you guys since you've did so much for me." I replied smiling.  cracked an egg into the pan when Joe gasped. I looked up and he looked horrified. "what's up Joe you look like you've seen a ghost" I said confused.

"j-jody what have y-you done to your a-arms" he did pointing at me arms. I held them up and realized what he was looking at. I ran into his arms and started to cry again. once I stopped crying he told me to finish making breakfast and tell him why later. he helped me finish when Alfie came down the stairs very sleepily.

"mmm food" Alfie said and Joe laughed. Joe went and woke up Zoe and Marcus while Alfie and I put food on the plates. they all came through like zombies except for joe .

we ate our breakfast and we all sat in the living room. "so Jody do you want to set up your YouTube channel today?" Marcus asked.

"yes " I replied and Zoe pulled out a laptop and a camera from under the coffee table in the center of th room. it was already set up I just needed to choose a password. they set up my YouTube channel and I named it woahitsjody . (a/n that isn't a youtube channel) I recorded my first video and the others subscribed to me and gave me a shoutout on Twitter and Instagram which I now have as well.

sup sugar plums I know this was short and crappy but its just a filler chapter anyway bye sugar plums *salute*