i would

Jody POV

"morning sweet cheeks" Joe said and I felt him land on me I opend my eyes and saw Joe sat on top of me again. "I'm guessing this is your revenge" I said sleepily " you bet" he said he climbed off of me and put me other his shoulders like yesterday. he walked out of the house and on to the back yard were there was a pool. he put me into his arms bridal style and swung me into the pool screaming. "ahhh Joe" I said coming up out of the water. "its freezing" I said . I swam up to the edge of the pool and grabbed joes ankle and dragged him into the pool.

"jeez you weren't kidding this i cold" Joe said. then out of no were Marcus runs out and cananballs into the pool the Alfie come out carrying a screaming Zoe. he jumps into the pool with her in his hands. we stayed in the pool for half an hour then I rememberd what today is.

"ermahgerdijustremberdwhattodayis" I said all in one.

"what" Zoe asked swimming over to me.

"BBC RADIO 1" I sceamed.

"oh my god how could we forget that" Zoe said climbing out of the pool. I did to but the boys stayed in having a water fight. me and Zoe went in and got changed. I was wearing my clothes I wore yesterday but they were still a bit wet because they had been in the wash but I could live with it. all the snow had turned into slush but when me and  Zoe sat down in the kitchen eating pop tarts it started to snow again. 

me and Zoe did a collab to pass time. it was just after 1 when we finished. and the guys were having a neurf war. we decided to watch the Grinch to pass time. I fell asleep half way through because all that swimming tired me out.

"hello Jody long time no see" I turned around and saw him. the person who caused me great pain...my step dad. I was back at my old house in the living room with him. he stepped closer to me and moved back he picked up the knife he had left on the floor since last time I was here. he ran at me with it but I ran out of the way. he was really mad and started to beat me. I was lying on the floor in pain. he stood over me with a knife "Jody...Jody...JODY" He said before stabbing me in the chest.... I was in a dark room It was finally all over. "JODY".

I woke up to see Joe and Zoe looking down at me worridly. I signed of relief. it was just a bad dream. I put my hand on my face that was really sweaty.