help me please

"JODY GET DOWN HERE NOW" My father screamed once again all memory's of last night flooded back to me. I woke up this morning with a sharp pain in my side and a head ache. I walked down the stairs to see my dad and his friend sat there with cans of beer again. "yes sir" I replied with the usual. " I WANT YOU OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW" he said as a hint of drunkness sounded in his voice.

"yes sir" i replied yet again.

'shit' I thought were am I going to go? how will i survive? nevermind that I'm finally free from this mainac and his Pervert friend. I felt something bubble up inside of me. what is that feeling? I ran upstairs and packed a small suite case and a bag back filled with precious memories of my mum before she passed away. I ran toward the door with my suite case trailing behind me. I dragged it down the stairs and said good bye to my room so small its classed as a cupboard. I got to the door before my step dad said my name. I turned and looked him dead in the eyes. he then raised an empty beer bottle and threw it at me. I ducked out of the way but it smashed against the wall next to the door and bits of glass landed deep in my arms. I was wearing acid wash skinny jeans and a black tank top and some red vans. I yelped and ran for the door. I got out safely and ran until i got to trifalga square. I found a a bench and sat down on it. I pulled my bag onto my lap and put my suitcase down on the ground. I looked in my bag and pulled out a small black box. I opened it and admired what was in it I had 8 diffrent sized blades some sharper then others I also had two suicide notes in there both times I failed to kill myself. I pulled out a medium sized blade and I pulled out all the pieces of glass out of my arms then put my blade to my skin I did several cuts in my skin and focused on the pain. the blood flowed and so did my tears. it was night so no one was out. blood dripped onto my leg and onto the box filled with my blades some of my blood dripped onto the suicide notes. I did about 10 cuts on one arm and the moved onto my second arm. I did about 3 cuts on my arm before I heard a girl gasp.

I know it sucks still but it will get better next chapter and I promise that. see ya my sugar plums. jody out. * salutes*