mistletoe prt 2

"hi Dan what's up?" I asked him confused.  he came closer to me.

"you forgot your Janet" he said handing it to me.

"thanks" I said I smiled at him. he walked me threw the building telling me which rooms which. we got to the door that leads into the reception and I gave Dan a hug and I was about to say bye when I heard the receptionist giggle. myne and Dan's head looked at her. she noticed were looking at her and she pointed above the ddor frame we looked up and I saw a small white berry and leaf. mistletoe. I looked at Dan and I felt my cheeks turn red. Dan did the same I just shrugged my shoulders and stood on my toes Dan leant down and the moment our lips touched I felt like all the things around us had disappeared. I heard multiple cameras and flashes but I don't give a what. I he pulled away and smiled a goofy smile at me. he had turned crimson red and by the way I felt I must look the same.

"soo .. uhmm can I have your number?" Dan asked politely.

I nodded my head and we traded numbers I hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek before leaving through the main doors.

I saw Marcus sat in the car. I walked over to the big vehicle and sat in a passenger seat. I let out a loud sigh and waited for one of us to break the silence. "Jody why did you do?" Marcus asked.

"nothing what makes you think that?" I asked

" well love your bright red smiling like an idiot and bitting your lip what did you do?" he questioned me again.

"fine... as I was leaving Dan ran up to me to hand me my jacket I had left he walked me through the rest of the building. I got to the last doorway and said bye to Dan but before I could leave the receptionist piointed out the mistletoe above us and we kissed!" I said still shocked that ,that was my first kiss and it was AMUZING.

"awhh my baby girl has had her fist kiss" he said making kissy faces at me. we drive home in silence. onece I arrived home Marcus ran straight into the house. I walked shortly behind him as I enetered I was tackeled to the ground by Joe. he was sat on top of me pinning me down.

"now whats this I hear about you kissing Dan?" he asked making the space between us smaller.

" we had no choice it was a mistletie after all" I exsplaind

"speaking of mistletoe" Zoe interrupted us.

we looked up and saw the small the berry...again. "okay when did that get there"Joe asked.

"a couple of days ago" Alfie said joining Zoe's side.

Marcus had followed through and smirked.

" you have to do it after all it is mistletoe." Marcus said quoting me.

" fine". I said I leaned in and so did Joe and our lips collided with each other's it felt nice and warm but wasn't as nice as Dan's. Joe turned his head deepening the kiss it felt so nice I tried not to let a moan escape my mouth as he did this. I then felt an electric bolt jolt through me. he pulled away smiling at me.

"Joe?" I said

"yeah" he replied

"GETOFFME" isouted making him fall of me I 'couldn't stop laughing  at him.

after that I went to bed and fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.