CH 31: Together

A/N: Here's your second chapter for today. Four chapters in two days - man that was tough! I hope everyone enjoys it.

Also, THANKS to everyone who's voted on this story so far - we reached 1K votes last chapter!

------------------ 

Warning: The whole Chapter is Mature Content – You have been warned!

PHANA'S POV

Taking Yo's hand, I pull him down the hall and into his room. I shut the door behind us and kick off my shoes, before taking Yo into my arms. "Shorty, please don't try to hide from me. Not being with you drives me crazy, ok?" Leaning in, I kiss his forehead.

This next part is risky, but I think we need to do it. I can only hope he'll work with me. "Can you do me a favor?" I kiss his cheek when he gives me a small nod, the continue. "I know your walls are up tight because you're scared, but can you lower them just a little?"

Shaking his head rapidly no, is my answer. His fear hurts me. My mate should never be afraid. I need him to trust me. He's thinking about what happened to much. Maybe he needs a distraction to loosen up.

Bending near the side of his head, I place a kiss on ear lobe, then quickly suck it into my mouth. He gasps in a breath at my action and I feel a small shiver run through him.

Pulling away a bit I whisper in his ear, "Please just for a couple of seconds? I want you to know for sure how I feel about you right now so there's no confusion between us. Why don't you just peek? I know you can." I urge him as I trail my lips down his neck leaving kisses in my wake.

Yo inhales sharply and I'm not sure if it's from peeking at my emotions or from my kisses, but I don't really care. Lifting my head, I capture his lips in an intense kiss. I'm nibbling along his lips, as my hand slides down his back until I reach the curve of his ass, which I grasp firmly. When he gasps again, I seize the opportunity and plunge my tongue into his mouth.

Instead of kissing, we probably need to talk about what happened earlier. But honestly everything really boils down to Yo understanding how I feel about him, I can show his like this just as easily. Plus, this way is much more enjoyable for both of us.

Our tongues continue dancing together, but I pull back little by little, teasing him, until his tongue is finally in my mouth tasting me. Tired of standing in the entry way, I start stepping Yo backwards further into the room, moving closer to the bed. We aren't even half way across the room by the time we're reaching for each other's shirts and working on the buttons. When I finish with his, I help him with mine, but I break our kiss because I want to look at Yo as I undress him.

Slowly push his shirt from his shoulders, I watch as it slips down his arms, savoring the feel of his skin against my fingertips. Yo does the same for me, but his hands brush across my chest, tracing the curves and definitions of the muscles, before trailing down to my abs.

He reaches for the button of my pants but pauses and looks up at me. "Baby boy, I'm yours to do with as you please. You don't need permission, I always want your hands on me. Don't take my word for it, lower your walls babe, feel what I feel when you touch me."

Nodding, he moves his hands to run across my chest again. Lightly tracing his fingers along my skin. When he reaches my pants this time, he doesn't pause before unbuttoning them and lowering the zipper.

Pushing them down past my hips, he watched as they drop to the floor. Then his hands trace the top edge of my boxers, before his fingers dip below the waistband to brush across the head of my cock.

He eases down to his knees on the floor in front of me, but I reach for him, "Baby boy, you don't have..."

Speaking for the first time since we left Ming's room, he tells me, "Let me... please. I want to."

Letting him have his way, I straighten back up and watch as his hand cups me through my boxers. He rubs slowly up and down my length, before edging down the waistband of my boxers to reveal just my crown. Moving closer, he runs his tongue across the top, and I can't stop the moan that escapes me. I watch as he flicks my sensitive slit before sucking just the crown into his warm wet mouth and the feeling pulls a needy growl from me.

I want him so badly. I'm considering picking him up and throwing him on the bed, so I can ravish him, and just when I'm about to give in to my desires, he releases me and stands.

He starts to unbutton his jeans, but I push his hands away. I want to undress him. Popping his button and lowering his zipper, I hook my fingers into both of his waistbands and slowly push them down past his hips and let them fall to the floor. His hard shaft pops up, just begging for my attention.

No more waiting. I grab Yo's hand and drag him the last few feet to the bed and push him down. He sits on the edge in front of me and before I make another move, he surprises me by sucking my length into his hungry mouth again. He gets me completely wet then grabs the base of my shaft and starts pumping me slowly while he lavishes attention to head of my cock. His cheeks hollow out as he applies suction.

"Gahh, Yo, baby..." His hand speeds up while his other cups my balls and rolls them in his palm, then he gives a couple of light tugs on the sack, before returning to fondling them. I can't take it, I'm close, I need to pause or I'm going to come.

"Yo, stop baby, I'm close." But, instead of stopping Yo speeds up. His grip is firm and his strokes quicken. He pulls back and gently nips the edge of my crown with his teeth before licking the drop of pre-cum from my slit.

He looks up at me and licks his lips, "P'Pha I love the way you taste," then he sucks my cock back into his mouth.

There was no holding back after that. I grab Yo's hair and hold him still as I thrust into his mouth. "Aahhh... Nnghh... YO!" I cum and watch Yo's throat move as he swallows it all down. Worrying that I was too rough, I release my fingers from his tangled hair, and smooth it back down. Lifting his face, I see his expression and my heart calms a little.

He just smiles, telling me, "Don't worry. I liked it." God that was sexy!

Dropping beside him on the bed in relief, I turn and grab him and move us both to the center of the bed. I lean over to kiss him, and I can taste myself in his mouth. It just makes the kiss hotter.

It's his turn now. Moving from his mouth to his neck, I mark him everywhere. Smiling in satisfaction against his skin, I know there will be no way to hide these. Everyone will know he's mine. While my mouth is busy, I slide my hand down his body, and begin stroking his shaft at a slow even pace. Gradually building up speed as I lick, nip and suck his neck and chest. The quiet moans and sounds he makes spur me on.

"Nnggh... P'Pha... please, yes, faster... Aaahhhh... Yes..." I know he's close, he just needs to let go.

My mouth is at his ear, "Cum for me baby. Cum now." I nip his earlobe hard and the mix of pleasure and sharp pain is too much for him. He releases in my hand, cumming hard, with some splashing up onto his chest. I pump him slowly as he shivers through the aftershocks of his orgasm before laying still, exhausted.

Looking down at him, I find him so beautiful. His hair is mussed, his skin flushed and glistening with a light sheen of sweat. His chest is still heaving as he tries to catch his breath. I can't resist diving in for a last hard kiss before I leave the bed to bring a towel to help him get cleaned up.

As we lay in bed afterwards, I wrap him up tightly in my arms. He drowses comfortably against my chest, almost asleep, but I gently call his name to get his attention.

When he looks up, I tells him, "I want you to understand that nothing can change the way I feel about you. I love you, unconditionally, and I won't stop. Nothing will separate us. Do you understand?" Yo nods slowly and I continue, "No matter what we learn about each other lets work through it together, alright?"

"Yes, P'Pha, together."

10.01.2017

Edited:  03.25.2018   3:45 pm  US CST