CH 56: Taken (Part 1)

A/N: And so the drama begins my lovely readers!  

--------------------

PHANA'S POV

It's late when we get back to the dorms. All six of us pull our bags from the two cars and trudge upstairs to our rooms. We bid goodnight to Forth and Beam at the fifth floor as we head to our rooms, while they continue up to Forth's. All of us have school tomorrow, so we need to get to bed.

The semester ends in just three weeks and we have to put 100% of our focus on school so we can catch up on the four days we just missed. We need to prepare for our finals which start in just 18 days. It's going to be hell, but I know we can do it.

Kit and Ming say good night as they reach their door and Yo and I walk the last little bit of distance alone to his room.

Yo tosses down his bags and falls face first onto the bed. "I'm so tired."

Dropping my bags to the floor too, I sit beside him. "I know babe but go take a shower before you sleep. You'll feel better. Na?"

"Ok, P." He starts undressing, but stops to look at me. "Are you coming?"

"Not tonight, babe. I'll wait till you're done, otherwise we might not get the rest we need." I give with a lecherous grin.

"Horny bastard. I'm going to get in then." He gives me a quick peck on the lips, then walks into the bathroom to finish getting undressed and shower.

Laying back on the bed, I think through everything that's happened over the last few days. Yo's birthday party. Our mating. Being formally inducted as a pack member and announced as Alpha Panitchayasawad's successor. So much change in just a few days, it's been staggering.

The bathroom door opens, and a cloud of steam rolls out in front of my mate as he walks out. He's drying his hair when he enters the room, and he's dressed for bed in a pair of boxers and one of my t-shirts. "Your turn, P'."

He's so cute standing there smiling at me. I stand up and pull him into my arms for a quick peck, which turns into a much longer kissing session, since I can't seem to stop tasting him.

We wouldn't be too tired tomorrow if we only go one round, right?

---------------------

The next three weeks fly by in a rush, and it's as rough as we expected.

Kit, Beam and I have barely gotten to see our mates, at least not while they're awake. Our labs and study group session always tend to run late into the night. I'm so thankful for the conversations Yo and I can have through the mind link. I'm not sure how I would be functioning right now without it.

Ming, Yo and Forth have been concentrating on their own studies and projects too. Add on the extra pressure for everyone from this week's final exams and we're all ready to break under the stress.

Well that's going to end tonight. Today is finally Friday and our exams are done! We're going out together tonight to celebrate surviving this week. We're going to have dinner, then dancing is planned for afterwards. Our last lecture should be done around 6pm and I'll pick up Yo from his faculty on my way home.

---------------------

WAYO'S POV

These last three weeks have been so stressful. Catching up on the work I missed has been hard, but then trying to prepare for final exams was completely overwhelming. I needed extra study groups to help me. Luckily, my Fairy Angels have been amazing. They were at every study group I needed and have helped me so much. I don't think I'd have survived the final exams without them.