2: Strauss Siblings

MAIN HOUSE LOUNGE

Noise of different chatters sounded across the room.

Natsu and Lucy both sat on the stools by the bar counter, with Mira serving them light drinks. It was too early to get drunk.

As the kids lay still asleep in the nursery room, it was the adults' turn to have the time for themselves. Parenting can be tiring, I presume. Not that I know of.

At one corner of the room, Mavis was sitting on the leather couch with Zeref. She was speaking with Erza through the phone, asking how her honeymoon in Paris was going and all that.

"Can you believe it?" Rakheid started as he took a sip from his orange juice, sitting next to Natsu,

"A lot has happened in such a short time. Everyone having kids and stuff, Sting going around the world again with this Aguria chick, Elfman and Evergreen..." he continued. But he couldn't find the right words to say about the latter's relationship status.

"They're still on the dating stage, but we get the point," Rogue finished for him. He was there, too.

"Hey, real men take it slow," Elfman defended.

Everyone in the room chuckled. They were all either eating on the tables or playing cards. The usual.

"The only one who hasn't found a mate yet is you, Rogue," Lyon said.

It only added up to the laughing and teasing.

Let's just say the Main house has become the ultimate gathering place. Literally.

The Fernandes', Eucliffes, and Vastias already made houses for themselves inside the compound. The whole territory has become even more enormous than it ever was before.

"I'm a busy man. The women can wait," Rogue answered with a smirk that said ain't-nobody-got-time-for-that-shit.

"It's not like you have a woman for yourself, Rakheid," Lyon made sure he said it louder so everyone could hear.

"Oh but I have," the blonde answered smugly, "I've been keeping in touch with this certain blonde girl 'Dimaria' from before."

.

.

COMPOUND'S FRONT GATE

As the family continued to chatter at the main house, something huge was on its way to the main gate.

Something.

Or someone.

She was back.

Her sandal-covered feet made their way towards the huge metal gates.

Bickslow was on guard shift that time. He had to look closely at the stranger's face as she came closer.

He recognized her.

It was her. No shit.

When she stopped just a foot away from the metal rods and came eye to eye with him, Bickslow's eyes were never as wide as they were right that very instant.

"Y-You..."

"Long time no see... Bickslow," the woman's voice was quiet.

"You're here," he said, still not believing what he was seeing.

"Let me in," her voice sounded like she was demanding and begging at the same time.

He wanted to open the gate for her. Trust me, he really did. But that would mean disobeying the Don's instructions.