Chapter 16

As we're driving back, millions of thoughts are in my mind, like 'why did they choose for us to live with them instead of being able to just visit whenever we wanted to?' And 'What are me and Katie gonna do about the press? They're gonna be all over us if they find out.'

   "Jin, where exactly are we gonna sleep?" I ask, trying to at least get one question out of my mind.

   "Uhh...we'll probably give up one of our rooms, and just share. It's gonna be no problem. I'm just really glad you two said yes."He replies, turning left.

   "Yeah, me too." Katie says, while looking at her phone. She probably has J-Hope's number now.

   We finally arrive at the hotel, and say our goodbye's to Jin for now. We walk in, and it's still as beautiful as ever, but did they put in a new chandelier? Its different than last time.

   We go to the elevator, arriving at our room. I grab out our key, and unlock it.  We walk back in, and it's a lot colder than I remember, but I don't mind.

   "Whoo, I am taking a shower before my thighs get any more raw. I'll be out in a couple of minutes. "Katie says, grabbing a pink towel out of the closet, setting the sand filled one in the washer.

   I throw in mine as well, and grab a yellow towel out of the closet. I sit on it so I don't wet anything, and grab out my phone.

   "What the-"

   There's a picture of me and Jin sitting together with Jungkook making a stupid face, when we were on the beach, but it only shows mine and Jins backs. Kookie must have found out my password, but then again it's only BTS in all caps...

   "That little-ugh, I need to change my password." I say, forget that Katie's in the shower.

   I text my mom, letting her know that I just got home, we went to the beach. I don't tell her with seven men though, cause then she'd freak out.

   Mom: How was it? :)

   Me: It was great, although I have raw skin now from sand inbetween my legs. :(

   Mom: Ouch, just make sure you put some aloe on sweetie. Oh your father says hi :)

   Me: Okay I will, and tell him I said hey, I'm fixing to take a shower now, but I'll go ahead and say goodnight, since it's probably night time for you guys. I love you!♥

   Mom: We love you too sweetheart! Have a nice day! ♥♥

   I place my phone down, and Katie comes running out like a girl in a dress running through the woods, only she's wearing a towel.

   "Oh my god, I feel soo much better!" She says, taking in a deep breath of air.

   "Haha, I bet you do, now it's my turn you little ray of sunshine!" I say, getting up,grabbing my towel, and laughing.

   "Little? I'm four centimeters taller than you! But I'll accept it just this time." She replies, grabbing out a shirt decorated with little kpop memes on it.

   I walk in, and turn the shower on, finding shampoo and conditioner that smells of watermelon. I lather and grab the bar of soap on mu left which also smells of watermelon. Guess I'll be smelling good tonight!

   I dry myself off, and grab a baggy shirt with marvel on it, along with some undies that are marvel, shorts with little spots on it, and a blue bra.

   I see Katie sitting on the sofa texting, so I sneak up behind her.

   "BOO!"

   "AHHHH! Natalie! Don't do that you knucklehead! geez, giving me a heart attack." She shouts, making me laufh my head off.