Chapter 24

"I bet on Natty!"

   "I bet Suga!"

   "I bet Suga too!"

   "Uh, I definitely vote Natalie"

   Rap Mon, V, and Jimin bet on Suga, while J-Hope, Kookie, Jin, and Katie bet on me.

   He starts with the beginning of his song 'Give it to me' saying it ten times faster than its originally sang. I'm completely impressed.  Its the fastest I've ever heard him rap.

   "Wooh, go hyung!"

   "Can't beat that Nat!"

    I let him finish up, and start singing Overnight Celebrity by Kanye West himself. Me and Kanye worked on this song for a while.

   His face goes into shock on how well I can rap, and I feel pretty good. The others blank stare me as well, and I continue. In the end, I finish it off by going five times faster.

   "Umm...can I change my bet?"

   "Damn Nat, who taught you?"

   I smile by their comments, and Suga bows. I bow back, and give him a hug. He needs one, considering he just got beat by a girl. Lesson learned Suga. Lesson learned.

   "Okay, okay, you won, but I was just taking it easy on you. You won't have mercy next time." He says, making  me laugh.

   "Easy? Oh I'm sorry,  would you like a rematch?" I ask, placing my hands on my hips, overdramatically shaking my head.

   "Maybe later. Right now, I'm gonna go into my room and work on some music." He replies, walking inbetween J-Hope and Jimin. A smile creeps up on his face, and I roll my eyes. Ah Yoongi, never wanna give up do you?

   "Natty, you really have to freakin start your own band. I mean. That was amazing right there. " V says, making explosion signs with his hands.

   "Thank you, but I'm not good at performing on stage. I have anxiety." I reply, sitting on the sofa's armchair.

   "Everybody has some type of anxiety Nat, you need to get over it somehow baby girl." Rap Mon says, wrapping an arm around me.

   "Thanks, but I'm not getting over it that way." I say, rubbing his hair.

   They all act like the older brothers I've never had. Besides Kookie, he's a year younger than me.

   About thirty minutes later they leave to go to the meeting, leaving me and Katie alone. I take a shower, finding out exactly why they smell of mint. Their shampoo and conditioner is mint scented. I've never seen these in store before. Must be new, or especially made for them.

   I open up my shampoo which smells exactly like cotton candy. I rinse it out, getting ready to put in conditiner, when suddenly, Katie screams.

   "Katie?!  Katie can you hear me?! I'm coming out hold on!" I yell, quickly turning off the shower and wrapping myself in a towel.

   I run out, searching everywhere for her. I look in every room in the house, but I can't find her.

   "Katie! Katie please answer me!" I shout, trying to get her to respond. But she doesn't. 

   Tears are slowly flowing down my cheeks as I continue to look around. God Katie, where are you?

   I don't have any of the boys number, so I call the police. I report Katie missing, and try my hardest to not make my voice crack as I talk to them.

   I finish reporting, and I quickly grab some clothing and put them on. I run outside, and look in the backyard to see if she's there. She isn't.