Chapter 26

I wake up, finding nobody in bed, except me, and Suga. I can still feel his hand around my waist, so I slowly get up, moving his arm. I place it down gently, and walk out, finding nobody home. Where did they go?

   I check my bandage, and it's partially undone in the back. I unwrap It,  still seeing that my cut is still pretty bad, but no longer bleeding. I wrap it back, just for safety, and sit down on the sofa. There's a slight blood mark, from where I layed when V was fixing my cut.

   I look at the time, and it's two o'clock p.m. Geez, we've been asleep for a while. My thought is that they most likely visited Katie and Jimin, and didn't want to wake us, so they left. I really wanted to see how those two are doing though.

   I get back up, and go to the bathroom, brushing my teeth. I have an N on mine so I know which is mine. I finish up brushing my teeth, and wash my face off.

   I feel more awake, and grab some cereal out of the cabinet. I sit back on the couch, and sit in silence. I don't really like sound in the morning much. It bothers me.

   I relax as I eat, and suddenly I can hear keys. The door opens, and the guys come home with a lot of grocery bags. They went shopping. Oops.

   "Ah! Good morning sunshine!" Kookie says, placing like, five bags full of stuff down. Geez, they must have been out for a while.

   "Good morning. You guys went shopping?" I reply, setting my bowl on the countertop, helping them unload.

   "Yeah, Suga normally doesn't like to go shopping unless its for musical stuff or clothing, so we left him here. You seemed pretty knocked out, so we left you here too." Rap Mon says, unpacking some spicy noodles.

   "Hey, did you guys get my new earbuds from the shop?" Suga says out of the blue, with nothing but white sweatpants on. His skin really reflects off of the light, but not as much as mine.

   "Yeah, there in one of these bags, come help us put everything away.' Jin says, as he hands him a bag. He sighs, giving a grumpy expression, and helps us.

   We finish up, and go our separate ways.  I walk back into my room, which has been a while since I've been in it, and put on some new clothing.

   I grab my blue joggers, and white t-shirt, throwing my old clothes into the washer. I put my blonde hair into a bun, and lay on my bed. It feels soo soft on my back.

   I plug my earbuds into my phone, and play their song Wings. I feel relaxed being back in my room, I nearly fell asleep again. Rap Mon knocks on the side of my wall, and I'm barely able to hear it.

   I take an earbud out, saying,"Come in".

   He smiles, and sits on the side of my bed. He has a hand behind his back, making me curious.

   "We got a little something for you. "He says, as he shows a little black box with a golden bow on it.

   I open it up, and a silver bracelet with little charms that say their initials on them hang. It's absolutely beautiful.

   "Aww, that's soo sweet, tell everybody I said thank you." I say, trying to put the bracelet on. He takes it, and helps me put it on. It fits like a charm. (See what I did there).

   "It's nothing really, it's more of like, were glad your okay. We got Katie one too, and Jimin a new golden watch." He says, smiling as bright as ever. Rap Mon has always looked at the bright side of things, which I adore.

   "So, we're going to go visit them today right after lunch just to let you know. Oh, and I got a call from the doctor. She said that Katie's doing perfectly fine." He says, getting off of my bed, looking around.