Chapter 17

We park near a store called 'Dream house', and when we walk inside, it's enormous.

   Aisles of multiple things go across the entire store. I don't even know where to start.

   "Okay, lets split up, so we can get more things faster. Noona, me, V, and Suga will go with you while J-Hope, Rap Monster, Jimin, and Jungkook go with Katie. Sound fair you guys? " Jin says, as if he's had this planned out.

   "But I wanna go with Natty!" Kookie says, making a pouty face. Dang it, why does he have to be soo cute?

   "Oh c'mon let Kookie come with us if he wants to, he won't bite...I think." I say, trying to hold back a laugh as Kookie chomps his teeth down with a devilish smile.

   "Uh, yeah he will, he's already bit me soo many times man!" V says, rubbing his right arm.

   "C'mon Kookie, as long as you promise not to bite anybody you can come with us." I say, crossing my arms, to show him that I'm serious.

   "Okay, I promise!" He says, running over to us. He's so childish,  it's adorable.

   Jin, Suga, and V all sigh, and we start walking down the aisles.

   We walk into an aisle full of giant stuffed animals, so V decides to push Jungkook into them, and disappear.

   "Where did Kookie go?" I say, looking in the area where V pushed him. Turns out the aisle shelves are connected to the other side so there's no wall, so now Kookies stuck somewhere inbetween two shelves thick of stuffed animals.

   I start to move one of the stuffed animals, when suddenly Kookie pulls me in, making the others yell,"Natalie!"

   "Shhh...don't say anything."he says, holding me inbetween his legs. I feel his breath on my neck, and my nerves feel so weird.

   "Crap, we just lost our maknae, and our new roomate." Suga says, making me want to laugh, but Kookie covers up my mouth.

   "That's it, I'm diving in to go save them." V says, jumping into the giant pile of stuffed animals. Me and Kookie slowly move inbetween a giant elephant and Bear, blocking where we came from with a couple of other stuffed animals. Its like playing hide and seek.

   "Natalieee, Kookieee, where are you two?" I hear V say in a muffled voice.

   "Look through the peeky hole." Kookie says, pointing at a little hole inbetween the bears neck and shoulder.

   I look through, seeing Jin worried as crap, moving stuffed animals, while Suga's watching V move through the stuffed animals.

   I feel his lips on the back of my head, making me go insane. I slightly move, and Kookie stops me.

   "He's at the wall." Kookie quietly whispers, placing his hands around my stomach.

   I hold my breath, and can hear breathing, but not Kookies breathing. It's like being in a horror movie. The last moment before the monster gets the people, you can hear its breathing.

   Suddenly, V pops his head through the small stuffed animals, making him look like a chipmunk.

   "Found ya!" He says, smiling as he removes the barrier me and Kookie put up.

   Me and Kookie can't help but laugh, causing the others to find us too. They moved the stuffed bear and elephant, giving us a relieved look on their faces.

   "If you wanted some privacy you should have just asked. Although I wouldn't do it in a family store." Suga says, smiling his dorky smile.

   "Hahaha, very funny."I reply, grabbing his hand to get out.