Chapter 20

We all sit down as Rap Mon orders pizza for everybody, and I can't stop thinking about what happened between me and Kim Taehyung. I want to talk to him about it, but then again I don't. Every member has something that makes me feel different.  Different in a good way though.

   First it was Kookie. Now it's V. I don't know what to do.

   "Natty, can you go grab my phone out of the dresser? It should be laying on top of my pants." Katie says while laying beside J-Hope.

   "Yeah, sure. " I reply, getting off of the sofa. I can't help but notice that she's trying to hold back a smile.

   I walk into our room, and open up her dresser.

   "Ahhh! Oh my god! Katie!" I shout, stunned in disbelief. An entire set of the shatter me series is layed out perfectly in order. I'm dying,  I've been waiting to get the entire series for months now. It's my favorite series in the whole world.

   She comes running in, with the biggest smile on her face ever.

   "You're welcome! I saw it when we were in the store getting our things, and just wanted to wait for the right moment. Unfortunately I couldn't though because you know me. I can't wait." She says, with J-Hope behind her.

   How did I not notice it when we were checking out?! I must have blanked out.

   "God Katie!  Thank you soo much! I can't waif to finish reading them!" I say, giving her the biggest hug ever. I was only ever able to read the books when I went to the library, but it was hard considering I'd have to wait weeks just for someone to return the next book.

   I grab them out of her dresser, and place them on top of my desk. I'm soo happy right now. I love books, and I can't help but freak out when I get one.

   I sit down on my bed, slip off my shoes and socks, and start reading Ignite Me.  The past two books made me cry already.

   After about reading it for about an hour, I decide to take a break, and see what everybody's doing. I walk out, but nobody's there. I check the kitchen, bathroom, everybody's room, but there's nobody in sight.

   "Alright you guys, come on out, I know you're hiding." I shout, cupping my hands over my mouth. Nobody answers. Nobody comes out.

   I walk outside to see if they're playing possibly, but they're still not anywhere. The vehicle's still here.

   I walk back inside, now with my heart racing. Where the hell did they go?

   I put my hands on my hips, trying to think if they ever possibly said anything about going on a walk, but I don't.

   Suddenly, Kookie comes out from behind a wall, walking towards me. He's not smiling,  his face is blank, making me worry.

   He's literally about a centimeter away from my face, making me feel weak. He lifts his finger to his lips saying,"We've got something to tell you Natalie. It's about Katie's parents".Something's wrong. He never calls me by by actual name.

   "Kookie, what's going on? Where is everybody?" I ask, trying to step back to give us space.

   He's staring deep into my eyes. His contacts glisten the light off of the light, making him seem like he's going to cry.

   He takes my hand, and starts walking to a door, not answering my question. I'm completely terrified, and I don't know what to do, but to follow.  Katie's in the room sitting on the bed, with tears strolling down her cheeks as J-Hope cradles her.