Chapter 21

We all pile up onto the bed, and throw the covers over us. Jin's on my left, while Rap Mon's on my right, so I'm relieved it isn't Kookie, V, or Jimin. I'd probably never get any sleep.

    I turn Rap Mon's way, and he smiles. His dimple is soo cute. I mouth goodnight, and he gives me a kiss on the forehead. I don't mind Rap Mon giving me a kiss on the head, because he doesn't act like the others do.

   "Good night you guys! Love you all!" Jimin shouts, making me partially jump.

   "Goodnight!"

    "Night!"

   "Sweet dreams!"

   "Love you all!"

   They say back, making me smile. They're like one big happy family.

   "Good night you guys,  I love you all." I say softly, snuggling inbetween Rap Mon and Jin.

    I dream that me and Katie are back in Florida, sightseeing down at Miami, before it was hit by the hurricane. I was wearing a white lace designed dress as Katie wore a blue laced one. We were surrounded by photographers, trying to get to a limo, then suddenly, we're flying in the sky on paragliders. We're in Brazil, and it's beautiful.

   The dream continues as we go to different places such as Paris, Greece,  Ireland, and many more. It was like I was actually there.

   I wake up to Rap Mon's head touching mine, and Jin's arm wrapped around me. I wish I had my phone right now. I gently lift my head so I don't wake up Rap Mon, and see Suga with his face buried into his back, while Kookie has is leg over Suga. Man I REALLY wish I had my phone right now.

   I look on my other side, and Jin's still holding onto me, with V holding onto him, while Jimins arms and leg is thrown over V. God it's soo cute!

   I slowly move Jin's arm, scared that I might wake him up. I place his arm down gently, and slowly crawl out of the bed. It's still partially dark outside, but I just feel wide awake. I sit down on a bean bag in the room, and watch them sleep. V's snoring, and it's adorable.

    I watch as Jin starts to wake up, and his hair is everywhere. His eyes are partially open, and he's looking down at where I layed. His eyes suddenly open wide, and he's looking around the room. He spots me, and I silently laugh. Relief fills his face, and he looks back at V and Jimin. He rolls his eyes and smiles, slowly moving out of the bed, trying not to wake them up. He gets up, and sits down beside me.

   "What are you doing up so early?" He asks in a quiet tone. his hair is partially covering his eyes.

   "I just feel wide awake. I can't sleep."I reply, brushing his hair with my fingers.

   "C'mon,  do you want some pancakes? I can make you some." He asks, slowly getting up. He falls back down, still dazed from waking up, so I help him up.

   "No, you go back to sleep" I say, adjusting him as he stands. 

   "Not unless you do. You need to rest." He replies, poking my nose with his finger, smiling.

   "Okay, c'mon then, let's go to bed." I say partially laughing. He crawls back into the bed, and I do the same. I'm not sleeping, but I'll stay at least until he falls back asleep.

   I lay down, crawling back under the covers, and face him. His eyes are already giving up on him, as he tries to stay awake. I continue to brush my fingers through his hair, and he grabs my hand. He brings it down to his lips, and kisses it. I can't help but to blush.