사 : tea?

what have you heard? what have you seen?

. . .

"Would you stop blaming each other? It doesn't really help." Namjoon lit his cigarette, and the scent scattered around like anxiety filling up their minds.

Who was the craziest among them? Who was the psycho who killed Jin?

"Excuse me, sir. Cigarettes are not allowed inside," he received a warning from a fat officer, holding a cup of coffee.

Hoseok looked at him with judgment lingering between his looks.

Namjoon disposed of the cigarette immediately and adjusted himself to the chair. He's bored. The jail was nothing new to him, he was an ex-convict. That was his dark past, but that doesn't make him a bad person now.

"Do you think I killed him?" He smiled at him.

"I think Yoongi did it." Hoseok shifted his attention to Yoongi who had been sleeping on his seat ever since they got to the police station.

"Yoongi? He's too lazy to lift his finger. How much more to kill a person?" Namjoon wouldn't believe him. There's bad blood between Yoongi and Hoseok, and he knew that.

"Taehyung, what are you doing?!" Namjoon jolted from his seat, everyone was in a state of panic.

Taehyung was holding a gun.

"Eeny," he aimed the gun at Namjoon.

"Minny." Then to Jungkook

"Miny." Then to Yoongi

"Mo!" He aimed last under his jaw.

"Sir, put the gun down!" a female officer cautioned.

"Geez, I just wanted to know what it feels like!" Taehyung dropped the gun and kicked it to the officer.

"Kim Taehyung? Come in."

Chief Deputy Yugyeom has finished questioning Jimin. The atmosphere around him was dark. Jungkook attempted to comfort him, but he brushed him off. He took his bag and walked out of the station.

The situation inside the interrogation room wasn't that good either. Taehyung had just attempted to kill the Chief Deputy.