이십 육 : in a wonderland they lie

you don't know me,neither do i

you don't know me,
neither do i

. . .

—their dorm;

"What is happening?!" Jimin panicked when the police team forced their way inside the dorm.

"Kim Namjoon and Kim Taehyung, you are both under arrest for the murder of Kim Seokjin. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law."

"What do you mean they're under arrest? You can't have such accusations!" The little boy tried to defend his hyungs, but to his disappointment, they willingly gave up themselves up to the authorities.

"Hyung? What are you doing? You didn't do it, right? Tell me you didn't do it!!" He was more outraged than sad. He clenched his fists, his eyebrows lowered at Tae, he was so disappointed at him.

"I'm sorry..."

Could you accept the sorry of someone you ever trusted so much like your own brother only to betray you later on?

Could you accept the sorry of someone who killed the person you cared the most?

Jimin couldn't.

He took a step back and placed his hand over to his mouth. He mumbled words that only he could understand, his jaw clenched with the accumulating resentment in his heart.

"How could you?! He loved you Taehyung!!! He loved you like his own brother!!" he screamed and lunged forward his hyung.

Tae, however, didn't want to fight back. With his arms, he defended his face. He's so full of humiliation and guilt. The police pulled the two boys away from each other.

They took Namjoon and Taehyung to the station, then Hoseok, Jungkook and Jimin followed after.

—the police station;

"We meet again Namjoon, Taehyung." Yugyeom entered the interrogation room to meet with his suspects.

(a/n: this is going to be in text format so it's easy to identify who's talking)

YUGYEOM
you look a bit uneasy, tae
something wrong?

TAEHYUNG
don't talk to me

YUGYEOM
can't do that because i need
all your statements, and
if something doesn't match,
you're all receiving another award
for committing another crime

NAMJOON
can we already go to the
part where you make us feel
more guilty about this?

YUGYEOM
no problem with me,
let's begin with you then
since when have you been abusing him
physically and sexually?