칠 : profiles

to try this one or try them allit's such a long, long way to fall

it's such a long, long way to fall

. . .

"Where is the f.ucking ambulance?! Someone? Anyone? please call!" Yoongi panicked at the horror in front of him.

"What happened?!" Yugyeom asked the man yelling for help but he was too caught up in the situation. "How did this happen?" He scratched his head as he approached the officers present on the scene.

His investigation was going nowhere, yet here's another one. The boy covered in his own blood was still fighting for his life, but his bullet wound was far from causing his death.

"The kid was walking past the door and suddenly he was shot near the kidney. We got this bullet close to his body." The officer handed him a bullet, cased in a plastic bag with stains of blood, which were obviously Tae's.

"A sniper? Looks like he was shot by an M110 SASS." He lifted the bag to his eye level and looked beyond the blurred plastic. He held it down and gazed at the horizon that glued the sky and the city together.

Perhaps he was the killer I'm searching for, he thought.

Finally, the ambulance came in. Jungkook insisted to stay by Taehyung's side as he was being lifted on a stretcher. After the car doors closed, Namjoon strolled back inside but was abruptly stopped by the Chief Deputy. He looked at the officer with only one question in mind: What the f.uck is he doing?

"You boys can go home. I'll call you back if something comes up."

Namjoon sighed in frustration. The interrogation could be done today, the sun hasn't set yet, there's more to do.

He turned back and signaled the boys to follow him back to their dorm.

— the police station;

"Yah! Minho, follow the ambulance and guard that boy!" he ordered the officer with an emphasis on the task of guarding him.

He can't let the boy get away, and getting shot is not his best way out of the suspect list. The officer is determined to close this case and do justice to his cousin's death.

Back inside the office, everyone is busy on their respective desks. The clicking sounds of mouses heavily surrounded the corners of the room, the smell of prison stunk together with the cries and woes of the prisoners. Amidst the mild chaos inside, the Chief Deputy could still manage to focus on the crime in his mind. He walked among the bustling employees, checking on each one of them.

"Jooyun, where are the profiles I asked you to collect?" He approached the woman beside the printing machine.

"Still in the process of printing, sir. I'll pass them in a while."