오 : tweedledee and tweedledum

your greatest enemy will hide in the last place you will ever look

Tweedledee and Tweedledum [noun]
silly, obnoxious, hyperactive

Shared Psychotic Disorder [noun]
a rare type of mental illness in which a healthy person starts to take on the delusions of someone who has a psychotic disorder such as schizophrenia

. . .

"Eunji! You think you can just break up with me like that?!" Hoseok was not in his best mood when his girlfriend dropped by his dorm only to break his heart.

"Hoseok—" She scratched his hand while he tightened his grip around her arm. "It hurts! Let me go!"

"Am I not enough? Who is it, huh?!" His eyes were red as he pinned her on the bed that used to be their pool of love and affection.

Times have changed. I guess?

"Tell me, you s.lut!" Without second thoughts, he slapped her. His hand left a mark on her cheek as she wailed in pain. There was no one to stop him, there was no one around. The room was filled with screeching sounds of torment and agony.

"Stop, please. S—stop..." she whimpered.

He stepped back and looked at her weakened state, she could barely move a muscle. But something was lost more than their relationship that night, something far more delicate, something far more important — the life of a child.

Hoseok watched as blood dripped from between her thighs. It didn't strike him as a loss in his life. He knew she was pregnant. He didn't care. He thought she deserved it.