십 : white queen

every truth has two sides

White Queen [noun]
kind, calm, fair

Dissociative identity disorder [noun]
a severe condition in which two or more distinct identities, or personality states, are present in—and alternately take control of—an individual

. . .

"To whom am I talking to now?" Jin asked as he read Alice in the Wonderland while lying on the couch.

Jungkook was pouting on the floor, while he rocked himself back and forth like a child. "Hmm, I'm baby Kookie. Jin hyung, how have you been?" he talked in a small voice.

"Kookie, I'm fine — dying soon, no need to worry." Jin flipped on the next page, while he grabbed a lollipop from the bowl of candies at the center table and gave it to him.

"But why do you wanna kill yourself?" Kookie unwrapped it quickly and shoved it into his mouth. Kookie was one of Jungkook's personalities.

Jimin was not the only one damaged by the childhood they had. To cope up with trauma, Jungkook developed 12 separate identities that took turns in his body. However, only two were suspiciously the most active three months ago.

Jungkook was the primary identity and the calmest one. He had a vivid memory of the abuse yet the pain it caused made him kind.

Kookie (8 yrs old) is a child. He is innocent and sweet. He plays with Jin most of the time.

John (40 yrs old) is the father figure of all his personalities. He takes after the personality of Jungkook's parents, and he's very abusive. He won't think twice about hurting people.

"I wanna die because people are getting tired of me. They don't love me anymore, Kookie."

"I think they still do, they just don't show it." He giggled and approached the sullen man on the couch. Hoping that it would make him feel better, he gave him a lollipop that matched the color of his. "They just don't show it because they're scared," he continued.

"Scared of what? Of me?"

"No?" Sucking on his lollipop, Kookie ran his fingers on Jin's hair, comforting him like a child. "Scared that if they don't stop loving you today, it would hurt more when you're gone." His voice was calm and reassuring. It was the kind boy he's talking to now, replacing the child comforting him seconds ago. Jungkook said those words.

That boy who sees the good in everything, but could never forgive nor forget what his parents did.