육 : truth or dare?

alice! alice! please, alice!oh, tell us, are you big or small?

oh, tell us, are you big or small?

. . .

Yoongi slouched back into sleep after being woken up by the sudden fuss Taehyung created.

Psycho, he thought of the boy.

He was about to close his eyes but was interrupted by the sudden call of his name.

"Yah! Yoongi!" Hoseok called.

He sat properly on his seat and buried his hands in the pockets of his jacket. There was an exchanged of glares, their voices were mute but their eyes were screaming loathe to each other.

"Quit it, Hoseok! I didn't do it." He closed his eyes and rested his head on the back of the chair.

"Perhaps you wanna confess to another crime?" Hoseok leaned over to him, then the young man opened his eyes for he knows what his friend was talking about.

"I didn't sleep with your girlfriend."

"Are you sure?" His stare was more daunting.

Yoongi pushed his body off him, but Namjoon was quick to catch Hoseok who lost his balance and temper over what Yoongi did.

"What is going on here?!" Yugyeom entered the scene. He noticed the flare of hatred and immediately stood between the two.

"Do you want to spend the night in jail?"

"He killed Jin!" Hoseok blamed.

"He killed his girlfriend!" Yoongi answered back.

"Both of you, stop! Hoseok, come with me." The Chief Deputy grabbed his collar and hitched him inside the interrogation room.

"Sit down."

"I didn't kill my girlfriend." He kept his head low, totally avoiding the accusation.

"We'll talk about that later." Yugyeom absolutely shrugged the idea. He moved his chair beside Hoseok and asked him the moment he felt he was ready, "What happened three months ago?"

. . .
[Three months ago]

"Hey, hey!"