이십 일 : pool of crimson

be careful not to lose your head

. . .

"Wait, what?" Yugyeom leaned forward from his chair and stared at the boy in blank confusion, hoping that he heard it all wrong.

"Namjoon was Jin's boyfriend, you didn't know?" Suga rubbed his eyes as the sunlight forced its way to the room and struck his sight. He closed the curtains and went back to the couch.

He visited him again, feeding him with supplementary information about the case.

"I know, but Namjoon said no one knew about it..."

"I'm the only member who noticed it. They're all stupid." Suga scoffed and continued his narrative flashbacks.

. . .
[Three months ago]

"Dam.n you!" Namjoon shouted as he paced through the corridor while Yoongi pinned Jungkook on the white, dull wall.

"Sup?" Yoongi jerked his head in the direction of Namjoon and smirked, knowing that he's the only one aware of his secret relationship with his gay partner.

"Don't sup me. Bitch!" Namjoon slapped him as soon as he reached his tile. "Did you try to fu.cking kill him?!"

Suga tongued the walls of his cheek and took in a sharp breath before talking back.

"Oh, I couldn't handle the accusations. I tried to, but I guess I was just not born to be a murderer."

Namjoon nudged him to the side, his shoulders swung as the younger bumped it with force. He lurched to peek at the small, opaque, glass window of the two-doored room. He made an effort to catch a glimpse, but he saw nothing but blurred images of what's inside.

He was so worried about his boyfriend. Although Jin could be a little hard to keep up with sometimes, he loved him. He loved him dearly. And no, he wouldn't survive a day without him.

"Hoseok hyung!" All the boys turned around when they heard Jimin scream his name.

He was sprinting towards Suga, then his fists hurled over the elder. Ever since the Eunji issue broke out, a hit on the face has been their standard way of saying hello. Yoongi toppled on the floor, but he was quick to get back on his feet. He received another jab from Hoseok, and another one, and another one as if he won't let him live after today.