17

💀17💀

Something stirred in the dark. Something was walking around the Livinggood mansion. The full moon in midst of wandering white fluffy ghosts didn't do any justice to show the long dark silhouette walking around with a blissful smirk showcasing sharp long teeth and twisted short horns. Its eyes gleamed like obsidian pearls, its body smelled of sulfur and rotten flesh and its color was that of charred firewood. 

Occasionally it would peer in through the windows that weren't draped yet and Lucy would see its devilish face. The thing would holler in laughter that rattled the windows and made a tap like noise on the door. Everyone heard the taps but couldn't do anything but stay sharp awake and feel their bones rattle.

Suddenly it stopped moving, it looked up at the beautiful sky and howled like a wolf. The neighboring dogs and wolves in the woods all around the small county started to howl simultaneously making an eerie voice. The voice traveled through their small countryside like an omen, awakening everyone from their slumber. Fear blanketed them all. But it was Lucy who was laughing and sweating profusely.

After it stopped howling, the ground trembled a bit and the thing watched three long figures waking up from the ground and three long figures getting down from the sky. The thing smirked and howled once again making the animals howl in frustration and fear.

Down the town road near to the exit, a dog nearly ripped its owner's throat had if not other people who walked out from their houses in search for the commotion saw it. The police were called immediately but a brave six foot five inches man threw a blanket over the dog and held him tight. The dog started to whine in terror. Immediately every other dog in the vicinity started to whine and whimper in fear. Even the cats started to cry in a very depressing voice.

When the girls ran to their parents in terror earlier, they came to ask Lucy what happened. There in the room, they saw a very frightened Lucy crying on her bed saying the girls walked away from her screaming at her as if she did something to them. Even though Katie and Emily tried to explain what happened, Lucy cried hard saying she didn't remember anything and she wouldn't do anything like that.

Confusion, frustration, exhaustion, and apprehension radiated through the family making it hard for them to look at each other. Help from the church was taking its own time to come. Not knowing what to do, they sat around with a bible in hand.

Lucy was once again alone in her room; crying after the noise had stopped. She knew something was going on, she knew something was coming, she can understand and feel it in her bones but she couldn't understand what was happening which made her scared for her and her family's life.

She sensed the things entering into her room. Suddenly the room felt dark despite it being lit brightly. Like a blanket, the room started to get spilled with darkness. Along with it, a chill permeated into the room. Lucy looked around but there were no open windows nor were there any silhouettes but she saw something coming. Shivering badly, she hid under the blankets but the cold chilled her to the bones. White tendrils escaped her mouth whenever she exhaled.

Getting up from the bed to walk out of the room, she felt her shoulders being gently pushed back into the bed. Scared at the sudden cold touch, she unknowingly fell to her back. She felt her jeans being pulled down as a cold and hot hand held her mouth. Big drops of tears fell down her cheeks wetting her ears and hair alike. Momentarily she felt something slid up her inner thighs. She closed her eyes shut and conjured up all her energy to scream but they got stuck in her throat. Lucy had no voice.

Piercing pain shot up through her womanhood making her squirm in pain and terror. Something was clawing her inner thighs and she could hear her skin being ruptured. Abominable pain blinded her for a second but when she regained consciousness, something was still in between her thighs. Sobbing noiselessly, she laid there pinned to the bed, enduring everything without being able to scream.