19

💀19💀

Blue Hills, Rosing's county; the largest street, housing nine family estates, all neighbors to Livinggood family was about to get a shock of their life.

The morning chills rolling from the horizon, with birds chirruping happy songs did nothing to soothe the aching, beating heart of Livinggood members. The servants all clutched to each other in their chambers, daring not to venture out but still felt the tremors rumbling through the mansion. Though their chambers were far away from the main house; they could still hear the deep throat screaming of Lucy, echoing through the lonely corridors.

Nighttime is used to rest our mind, body, and soul; but once such unexplainable predicament occurs in ones, it's best to not even try getting some sleep since that will prove worthless to a point where sleeping gets to be a phobia.

Peter and Julia was a wreck. They have lost weight tremendously, sported dark circles that looked eerie, their cheeks were sucked in, hair uncombed and clothes not pressed and unruly. To look at them was as worse as watching over Lucy who was now tied to the four poster bed in Peter's room.

Last night, after the threat Lucy spat at them, she leaped up into the air as if it was a normal thing to do and plucked a hairy spider from a dark corner. With a nerve wrecking thunderous laughter she gobbled it down. When Lydia screamed in fright, Lucy cackled inhumanly that sounded like pigs grunting and goats bleating together. Julie stood frozen looking at Lucy, unable to express anything. Katy, not able to tolerate it for a minute long, ran off to her bed, crying hysterically and kneeled down to pray.

"It's too late for that you bloody bitch..." Lucy screamed at Katy and ran off in her direction. She snatched Katy's hair and pulled back, "Where were you when you stupid God asked you to remember him and now you pray and he listens? Stupid pricks, you sniggering cunt face, blasted pig," Lucy laughed maniacally like pigs grunting; then, slapped Katy who flew off few feet away and fell down at Peter's feet, whimpering.

The girls were all scared and frozen. They hugged each other looking at Lucy. They didn't have the wit or brave, to yell or cry at all. Tina who braved up, with shuddering heart and shivering fingers, took out her cross and started to recite a few verses. The cross which scorched Lucy's forehead started to glow like fire. Lucy screamed solidly rattling the chandelier and windows.

"Get away, get away you filthy human. You are a rotting corpse sucking.... ah" The things screamed in deep guttural cries which forced everyone to glue their hands to their ears. It felt many and it trebled thunderously, breaking quite a few windows with a loud crash. When that episode ceased, Tina still continued to pray little louder knowing that she was gaining power.

Suddenly, Lucy kneeled down, spread her hands wide and screamed loudly for a whole of three minutes that rattled the remaining windows and broke many vases, ornamental objects, antiques, and one of the main chandeliers from the high ceiling including many other things in their house. Once she finished the first round, Tina was still praying with tears leaking down her face.

With rage burning in her eyes, Lucy leaped to run towards Tina but Peter, Patrick, and Julian were quickly by her side, pinning her down.

Three large grownup men, who toiled in land and sculpted their body into tough muscles, couldn't hold a thin, fragile Lucy down. They called for their butler and main manservant, with their help, Lucy was taken to her parent's bedroom and then was tied to the bed.

After the prayer, Tina came towards a whimpering and shaking Lucy. She said the last prayer, drew a cross over Lucy's head and then pressed the cross once again to Lucy's forehead. Lucy didn't resist. Lucy just froze, looked up and then gasped as her chest was pulled upward. Then she fell down, unconscious.