18

💀18💀  

It was an utmost horror that the Livinggood family had to wake up to a fine Sunday morning; finding themselves, misplaced than how they had gone to bed. 

Lydia found herself hugging Peter while Julie slept in the maid's quarters, outside the main hall. Julian woke up with Katy and Patrick found himself tangled with one of the head maids. Peter woke up, by the shrill scream of the head maid while somewhere in the innermost bed chambers Lydia and Julie screamed; hurrying away to their respective rooms and huddle to their partners in shame. 

No one knew what happened after they had gone to bed.  

It was dreadful to find Lucy herself levitated with her arms sprawled and twisted at odd angles while groups of wasp buzzed an eerie music accompanied by the screams of a horrified Lucy. Once Julian opened the door; it was a war cry.

Everyone rushed to help Lucy but she was twisted in midair, with her head turned at an alarming angle, snarling at the group with a set of teeth that looked horrifyingly similar to some wild animal. And not to mention her eyes that were the colour of a black starry sky.

Scared wouldn't be the right word to describe how the family's heartbeat inside their fragile ribcage. The family tasted enough fear for their life that it was a miracle no one has lost their breath in battling the appalling scene enraptured.

And now since the night was spent without much peace; the morning turned out to be yet another ghastly commotion that was simply shocking. However, everyone knew it wasn't their mistake and nothing could be undone since the damage was already crystal clear without an explanation and without one's consent.   

To find their selves in other's bed was simply shameful enough for the poor souls to not come for breakfast into the dining hall that morning. But if they think that finding themselves in other's bed was shameful; it was nothing compared to what Julie had to find.

Exhaustingly, Julie walked in with the laundry, taking it from the maid to do something to occupy her mind. But what she found was Peter and Katy kissing once she entered her room. The dried and clean laundry fell from her hands.

The way their body stood was clearly a sign that something was wrong since Peter and Katy were standing in distance to each other with their hands straight down to their thighs; completely fisted. However, Julie didn't act rashly knowing well it wasn't their doing.

She, however, yelled Peter's name and found both Peter and Katy falling unconscious. Sighing hard, she went to fetch the water pitcher. Then she dribbled water on both of them. Katy was the first to wake up complaining about a terrible migraine but was alarmed to find herself in Peter's bedroom.

She hastily got up asking what happened but Julie only said, she just found her in their room as she walked in with the laundry. Since Peter was still unconscious, and the morning events clear in each one's mind; Julie ran away quickly saying an apology.

Julie woke Peter up and asked what happened.

"I vaguely remember something happening. But it is clear in my mind that Katy walked in asking for you and saying that I called her in, but I said I never did and maybe you must have asked for her. I remember her leaving. I am not sure what happened next. I mean what am I doing here?"

"You were kissing her," Julie said patiently.

"What?" Peter yelled. Julie tried to shush him.

"I know it's horrible... but don't worry, I mean..."