Chapter 5

Meredith's POV

Recap: I walk into the bar and see him. (That's all)
He looks at me and smile he gestures his hand to the chair next to him as I walk closer to him. I can feel his eyes on me, I tell him to stop looking at my that way. He say I look... Wow, I blush as he's left speechless almost. I abruptly tell him I'm kinda his boss which leaves him confused, and explain to him that I pay for the hospital to run.

Then he says that it's just that I look quite good night as he a little closer. "I hope so" I say to him as a get a little closer to his face then turn to order drink right before our lips touch. It feel so good to be in control sometimes, I think to myself.

He asks me how I know joe, the bartender, so I tell him how I saved he life a while back and how basically Im kinda a regular."So what brought you to Seattle" I ask him. He just wanted a new start. I understand coming from the woman that left home for a year with two kids and left a note.

I look around the bar and the dart board catches my eyes. I grab his and drag him to it. "You know how to play" I ask him. "Yeah but do you" he says to me. We order two shots and we start to play,he goes first. I STUCK AT THIS, and of course he can play. He can basically do everything. We place a bet to see if I can make the board right, but he teaches me first. I try to remember how to stand and ask him if I'm doing it right.

He groans"NOOOO" then goes right behind me. Putting one of his hands at my waist and the other on the hand with the darts. I feel my heart beat race and my breath slow down, making it a little hard to concentrate. He continues to talk, I don't think he know where his hand are. Then all the sudden he stops talking, we stand in the same position for a few seconds. Then joe comes and drops us our shots. Which lucky breaks us from the awkward situation.

We take the shots and I take my turn. I make it to the center of the board on my last try, I DID IT. I run over to Nathan as I yell that I did it, not caring that people are looking at us, well me. I jump and hug him, not actually realizing what I did till I'm hugging him. I stay still and slowly slide down till I feel my feet touch the ground. I slowly look up and look at his eyes. We stay like that for a few minutes, which felt like forever. I have urge to do something but I can't. "Thank" I say as I finally come to my mind, the night goes on.

When I finally look at a clock it's 1:30, oops a little expected. I tell him I have to leave because I have a surgery tomorrow in the morning. He kindly pays for the drinks, the walks me to my car. He asks me if okay to drive, I lightly laugh then say I just had 3 shots. I have a higher alcohol tolerance I think to myself. "Well okay good night then I had a good time" he say as he starts walk away.

I have to do this, because I don't I don't think I will ever. "Nathan" I say, as I pull him in closer. Just inches between our faces, my heart beats faster. " I've meaning to do this all night" I say him with a smile before kissing him.

Our bodies in complete sync, the kiss intensifies as time passes. He pushes me against my car which lets out a slight moan. "This could get a little-" he says but I cut him off. I don't want to think about the future, just now.He pulls my shirt up high enough so I can feel his hands on my waist, I go through his hair.

He opens the door slightly, picks me up, and lays me down on the back seat of my car. And hovers his body over mines as we continue kissing, he takes off my shirt, and I his. We stare at each other for second and his eyes make me feel safe. And the only other person who's made me feel similar emotions was Derek. But I push that thought to the back of my head and focus on now. The rest of that night is between us.

*Thanks guys for being patient. I was kinda busy. Also thanks for telling me that you love the story, it makes my day. Seriously life's boring sometimes. But we all have our dark and twisty days. ✌️