Chapter 13

Nathan's POV

Me and Megan meet in the lobby at 9:30 like we said. "Hey how was your day?" Megan asks me as she walks closer.  I remember when we went out to the point where we were practically engaged. "Umm... It was fine. So how about those drinks" I say to her as we start to walk out.

We get to the bar and open the doors. Me and Megan walk in I start to look around then... she's here. I see Meredith smiling, at this guy. My blood starts to feel hot, is this jealousy? Our eyes lock, her smile faded away. She tells the guy something and gets up. I watch her going into the restroom.

I turn to Megan and tell her I have to go the restroom and to get some chairs for us to sit. I start to walk to the restroom, what do it tell her? I walk in to the women's restroom. "What are you doing?" Meredith asks me. My body starts to get hot just thinking of that guy with Meredith. I ask her who that guy is. "That's none of your business. So go back to Megan" she tells me.

She turns around and opens the door. I close it and turn her around to face me. "It does. Okay. Plus she's not the one I like" I tell her. I stare at her eyes, those beautiful eyes I love staring into. Those lips I love to touch. I can't control myself I kiss her. I try to get as much of her as I can. Our kiss intensifies, our body become one.

We separate after minutes,  and just stare at each other. Our eyes filled with lust for one another. Then I hear someone about to walk in I pull Meredith and I into a stall. We stay still our bodies just inches apart. Then the woman exits. We both get out of the stall. "You have to get out of here." she tells me.

"Fine I will" I tells her. "Okay great" she says fixing her hair and clothes. "Only if you promise to not go back to your date and leave with me" I say to her pulling her closer to me almost smelly that lavender shampoo she uses. She looks at me, "But what about Megan and my friend?" she asks. "We can just say we've been paged and can meet up at my apartment?" I say nervously.

"Okay" she says opening the door and leaving. I fix my clothes and hair then walk out checking if anyone saw me coming out the women's restroom. I see Meredith talking to her "friend" and walking out, I smile out of joy seeing his frown. I walk to Megan drinking my beer. "Hey sorry, can I take a rain check? I got paged one of my patients just had a seizure" I tell her.

"Oh that's fine I know that our patients come first. Go ahead we'll just finish this another day. Okay?" she asks. "Okay" I tell her, feeling bad but I don't like her like I used to. She's only a friend now, nothing more. I like Meredith now, she's who I see in my mind when I close my eyes.

I exit the bar just imagining Meredith in my arm. I couldn't be happier. I walk up and drive to my apartment, but don't see her. Maybe she's in traffic? I think to myself. I get everything ready, then sit waiting for her. The seconds turn into minutes then the minutes turn into hours. I don't know what happened but I don't think it's nothing good.

BEEN A WHILE DUDES!!! Sorry 🤷🏻‍♀️ Ya know I've come to the realization that life is hard and it kinda sucks so yeahhhhh...... Little word of advice: Just push through, it's gonna get better.